Mistakes Where Made.

XAVIER'S POV
Saturday,December 25.
8:05a.m.

I don't know why I allowed that to happen lastnight.

Even after I assured Saneé that I wasn't doing anything with Katrina I still allowed her to kiss me.

I know that if she was to find out what happened it would hurt her.

The last thing i want to do.
So why kiss her back?

I don't even know.
I wasn't thinking.

Mistakes where made and I acknowledge my faults, as I played a role in it.

I sigh leaving my room to head downstairs, joining my family is the living room as they begin opening gifts.

"Xavi!" Niya screams, I look over at her and smile.

Niya is my 1year old cousin, she's the youngest one out of all of us. Making her the baby of the family.

I go over to her and pick her up she giggles excitedly with the box in her hands.

"You want me to help you open it?" I ask, she babbles excitedly and I sit with her resting on my leg.

Helping her tear the top, I watch as she opens the rest of it. Covering her mouth animatedly she screams.

My family members laugh at her excitement for the baby doll I got her.

"You like it?" I ask her, she hugs me resting her cheek on the side of my face.

I hug her back with a smile.

After a while more of opening and exchanging gifts. I stand with Niya in my arms going over to the island.

Retrieving my phone from the pocket of my sweatpants, I facetime Saneé curious as to what she's doing.

She answers on the third ring, "Yes?" Her tone clipped as her phone faces the ceiling.

I sigh, "You still upset b?" I ask her.

"Wah mi fi upset bout?" She asks finally showing herself.

"San-"

"Xavier, I'm fine." She cuts me off with an exasperated sigh picking up her toothbrush.

"Merry Christmas" her voice now cheery.

I smile, "Merry Christmas b" I respond, staring at her, purely in admiration of how effortlessly beautiful she is, she notices and blushes.

"What?" She covers her face.

"You look cute" I compliment, admiring the cute hooded jumpsuit she has on, her hair is covered by a pink satin looking bonnet as she brushes her teeth.

"Thank you" she mumbles, covering her mouth to spit in the sink.

Niya babbles something pointing at the phone.

"Saneé" I tell her mounting the phone on the paper towel holder.

"Hi" Niya waves, Tansaneé looks at the phone and smiles.

"Hi pretty baby" she coos at Niya who then looks at me.

"Who name Saneé?" Ria magically appears at my side peering into my phone.

What a gyal fi nuff.

"Nobody fi you" I push her head away, turning my phone screen.