Daddy's Girls

Vote and comment...excuse any mistakes my head hurts...not in the mood to read over! ❤️

Next chapter later...💋

TANSANEÉ POV.
📍James-Banks Residence
5 months and 1 week later
April 30th
1:39 p.m.

"Xavier just gwan before she start cry." I urge him having Sarai distracted with her fruits and show that's playing on the tv.

She nuh give one shit bout Mickey Mouse when her daddy deh bout.

He kissed my cheek, "Later mama"
He then looks at his daughter and kisses the side of her head, she looks at him and smiles grabbing his face.

"Daada " she coos at him, I watch the love that fills his eyes. It fills me with peace, "Daddy loves you" he reminds her before glancing at me.

"Daddy loves you too." He winks, I roll my eyes blushing.

He stays until she's settled back with her show before trying to sneak out. I hold her in my lap keeping her focus on eating each time she tries to look around.

At the sound of the door opening she snaps her head around. As soon as he steps through she starts wriggling in my arms to get down.

"Aaa!" She fusses, I turn her away.
She screams, "Dadaa!!No!" Her lips pouting.
Xavier is taking so long to leave due to him putting things from the door way into his car.

She's still fighting in my arms to go to the floor, calling for her Dad louder and louder.

Tears now running down her face, I sigh.
This little daddy's girl.

Is this how my mom felt?
According to her I acted just like Sarai does and imagine, im still a daddy's girl today at my big age.

I finally give up and put her on the floor, she runs up to the door way quickly pulling the door to herself to look out.

"Dada!" She screams not stepping through,I shake my head seeing Xavier come back and lift her up.

She pouts and breathes heavily, he comes back in placing her on the counter in the kitchen. She starts fussing again, "Me hand them dirty Sarai"

She huffs then pouts holding onto his shirt, I try my hardest not to smile.
Why this pitney have the wull a me attitude?

He washes his hands and drys them before using a paper towel to wipe her eyes and nose.

"Me just a go an uncle Saj, wah ya bawl fi Jamaica fah?" He picks her up again, she puts her index in her mouth staring at him before resting her head on his shoulder and sighing.

After all that bawling she must tired.

Xavier closes his eyes then looks over at me, "Yaw the next one enuh, tell you fi make she just cry it out."

I roll my eyes, the smile that was on my face falling. "Wah me fi do if she a fight outta me hand them fi go to you? She literally started screaming for you Xavier!"

He just stares at me, it ticks me off.
I feel my own attitude rise, "So Tansaneé , yaw go mek Sarai wah born wah day rule you?" He asks me.

I hiss my teeth and get up picking up her little fruit bowl. Walking over to them at the sink I place it in there seeing as she was done washing it immediately.

A pout now on my lips feeling annoyed by him, I turn to walk away feeling him pull me. I flash him off, "Leave me nuh" I mumble.

He grabs my ponytail, "Woman nuh mek me and you have nothing."