Conduct

KATRINA POV
Mar. 10
10:20 a.m.

Sitting in the lobby I fidget with the string of my hoodie waiting patiently for him to come down the stairs.

Why him a take so long?
I sigh looking at the elevator again when I hear it open hissing my teeth when it's not him exiting.

You know seh me caah badda.
Where the hell is he?

Waiting another five minutes the elevator doors finally open before he steps out.

Finally.

Getting up I go to meet him, when he spots me his eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Sorry me take so long, the conference call run longer than I thought it would. You good?" He asks me, I nod understanding.

I'm used to hearing that now.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go though" I tell him, he nods taking my hand as we make our way to the door.

The security greets us, well him on the way out.
"Your car is being brought up sir" he tells him, he nods in response.

In no time the urus is sitting infront of us, opening my door for me I sit in the front waiting for him to get in on his side.

Carefully pulling the seatbelt across my chest, he drives off.

"We're late" I say flatly staring at the time on the dashboard.

We should've gotten there 10 minutes ago.

"I had a meeting Katrina, you know that"
I sigh and look through the window, "You always have something" I mumble to myself.

He sighs shaking his head but doesn't say anything, it takes us thirty minutes to get where we're going.

Once the car stops I pull the hood of the hoodie over my head, he shakes his.

"Look how the time hot and you a walk roun inna hoodie Trina"

I hiss my teeth, moving to get out of the car he locks the door from his side. I sigh, "You feel like me wah broadcast this to the world?!" I snap at him frustratedly.

He stares at me,
"Listen we already late let's just go."I breathe registering my outburst before I look away from him.

He does say anything further getting out with me, entering the office space. We're greeted warmly by the nurse at the front desk before instructed to go over to the waiting area.

Feeling his arm now around my waist, resting on my belly as we walk I exhale.

As soon as we turn to enter the waiting room my heart sinks to my stomach.

Why are they here?
Is she...

She looks up and our eyes make four.
She quirks an eyebrow giving me a once over, before looking away.

I don't let my eyes even stray to him going to sit.
Stealing another glance at her, she rests her head on his shoulder. Their hands interlaced while he uses his thumb to rub the top of it.