Losses

2/2
Remeber to vote and comment 🌟

TANSANEÉ POV
Mar. 03
9:20 a.m.

You know that moment when you just have to accept that you're going to throw up, the feeling of uneasiness and cold sweat mixed with the watery feeling in your mouth.

That's me right now.

Crouched over my toilet as Thalia catches my hair into a ponytail I feel the tears running down my face.

Mi neva feel so yet!
It's like I can't catch a break!

My stomach hurts as constant cramps hit me, not once giving me a break to catch my breath.

It's to the point where I just want to get it over with but for some reason it won't budge.

I gag feeling it in my throat.
Jesus this disgusting!

Crying as another cramp hits me I feel the contents of my stomach empty into the toilet.

Thalia rubs my back, "Hush girl you soon good" she tells me, her voice filled with sympathy.

I rest my head on my arm that's resting on the seat, my body feels weak.

Me hate me period !
Me hate Eve fi this yuh fuck!

And to think I was scared when I thought I was pregnant after seeing it was late. Right now me wish a did that.

Why must I suffer each and every month?
And this month doesn't feel normal at all, since I woke up this morning I've been in so much pain that I have barely been able to move.

When I finally got some strength to eat, the amount of pain I felt caused me to feel sick to the point where it's all now sitting before me in the toilet.

Thalia raises my head flushing the toilet before trying to help me up.

I groan in pain, she breathes out through her nose.

"Aunty!" She calls loudly,
"Aunty Janae!" She practically screams,

"Wah happen?!" Mommy shouts back, my bedroom door opens as she rushes into my bathroom.

When her eyes meet mine her face softens, "She throw up back everything" Thalia informs her.

"Baby you look weak" she comes over trying to help me up off the cold floor.

I try my best to stand up though my legs feel week taking slow steps towards my bed we finally make it.

I lay down curling up into a ball, "This nuh feel right" I cry.

Mommy sits next to me, she touches my belly making me flinch. She then looks at Thalia who's face is filled with pity towards me.

"You want to go to the doctor?" She asks rubbing my side.
I shake my head, "I need the pain killer" I tell her,she sighs.

"Tansaneé you a throw up everything you eat you caah take pill pan hungry belly you're gonna feel worse" she tells me, I blink my eyes as my tears continue to run.

A groan leaves my lips, I try to sit up in the bed when I feel like the blood is overflowing.

"Me need fi use the bathroom" I tell her, she helps me up taking me to the toilet.

As soon as I sit I feel a hollow pain surge through me, "Ahh!" I crouch over leaning forward, mommy looks into the toilet herself. The expression on her face lifeless yet, panic stricken when she looks back at me.