Revenge

Long chapter 🫠
Vote and comment ⭐️

XAVIERS POV
April 1
1:42 p.m.

My eyes stay focused on her, each step she takes walking up the lane her shorts ride up a little exposing her.

She flashes the burgundy wig over her shoulder, it swings down past her ass. I grit my teeth feeling irritated at how slow she's walking.

Fuck she a move so slow fah?

She finally reaches near the car, I wind the window down a little making her see that it's me.

Once she realizes she quickly opens the door, "A when you change your car Xavi?" She asks.

I'm driving the Porsche today, I gave Saneé the keys to the Benz this morning.

I stare at her blankly, she rolls her eyes.
"You're no fun, you always affi miserable?"

"You caah come in and be silent? Wah this you even have on a road??" I ask looking at the outfit she's wearing.

She nuh easy...

She hisses, "Xavier please remember seh me bigger than you, can do wah me want"

"Anything you say Jae" I lean back in my seat, she stares at me, "Wah kinda problem you have school boy make you call me outta me yard?" She asks jokingly I glare at her, it only makes her laugh.

"But seriously, wahm to you? Woman a give you bun?" She continues to joke,
At that thought alone I'm even more pissed off.

Give who, wah?
Wahm to Jae'Ana??

"Bredda..." I deadpan

"Okay Xavier fi real wah do you? Cause ya behave like one a you gyal dem fuck pan you...or you and the pretty girl wah me always see you a post up inna things??"

I sigh, she quirks a brow.
"Wahm?"

I hesitate to speak,
I came up here because I knew she was the only female I could speak about this that wouldn't flip out on me too much, she's going to be angry no doubt..,but she'll understand and help.

"Xavier wah you do?"
I breathe trying to find the words to speak, "Ah, so after me woman birthday trip..we land and some shit gwan weh she see message pan mi phone and get upset because she think me and a b wah me have as me friend inna things.."

I start, she's only staring at me.
It makes me nervous...swear she alone can get me fi feel so... just the way she a look pan me.

Jae nuh fraid fi box out me claat or cuss me..
Only smaddy can dweet and get weh..apart from mommy and more while me ansa Chanelle.

Growing up she used to ring off me neck fi any fuckry wah me do, and still she a one a mi favorite cousin apart from Ria.

"Continue nuh yute" she gets serious, I sigh.

God...keep Jae hand them to herself.

"We did end up get inna wah fight and it turn physical, me end up put me hand them pan har and a swear me regret it.."I add the last part quickly seeing the look that passes over her face.