Drunk In Love

Vote && Comment!
Let me know what time you're reading this🥂💋

Yes there is a time jump❤️

TANSANEÉ POV
September 4
7:00 p.m.

"No, we done. Go to daddy." I point towards the living room.

She pouts, "But mommy!"
"Sarai you're just making a mess." She sets up her face as if she's about to start crying.

Hear the cow bawling now.

"I'm not gonna make it messy anymore." She starts crying, "I promise."

I sigh,
"One last chance."

Only because I promised to make cake pops with her.

I bend and lift her resting her on the counter, I get a small bowl and take out some of the cake for her.

"Roll it and put it on the stick." I instruct and show her how to do it, she tries and shows me.

"I do it good mommy?" She asks me, I smile.
"It's great baby."

She giggles and does more, when we feel like we've made enough. "We have to set the rest in the fridge, you can have this one now." I hand it to her.

She smiles and takes it.
"Thank you mommy."

I watch her run off and call for her daddy.
"Daddy!"

"Princess?" He responds,
He walks into the space and catches her. "Mommy and I make cake pop." She smiles and shows him.

He looks at it, "So weh mine?" He questions,
"We can share." She tries to break it, he smiles at her. "No that's all yours baby."

"Ready for school tomorrow?" He asks her, she nods. "Yes, I pack my bag and everything daddy!" She tells him her little voice filled with excitement.

I smile.

"Baby girl going to school." He turns her and kisses her cheeks, she giggles. "I go to school like you and mommy." She smiles.

"You're a big girl now!" I cheer her on,
"Yes!"

"You still daddy's baby?" He asks her, she nods.
"Yes I daddy's baby." She hugs around his neck and kisses his cheek.

Xavier smiles.

Sept.5
📍Summer Children's Academy-Pre-School
7:18 a.m

"Ouu you so fine" I say watching him walk with Sarai in his arms, he turns his head and looks back at me

"Miss me baby mada will step inna you face back up." He eases me away from him, I laugh.