Bicker

XAVIER'S POV
same day..
1:15 p.m.

Saneé walks a distance infront of me when we exit the car. Her ass sways in her unnecessarily short shorts from left to right in a mesmerizing pattern.

All wah gwaan she sexy bad, backshot do that.
Cause har ass never this fat when we first deh, just a walk and it deh bounce.

"Psst brownin, you sexy suh?" I hear and divert my attention,
"Like you want a man cock you up innah ih day" a man sitting on the side of the wall says, his statement directed at Tansaneé who stops looking to me as she begins to look uncomfortable.

This infuriates me, my jaw and fists clench walking up to meet her, as soon as I'm near enough she turns holding onto my arm.

Now you wah hold me hand?

My glare finds him as we pass.
"Respect enuh mi g, bad up dat" he hails me.

Da fassy ya feel like?

"See me woman and nuh see har enuh pussy, go suck yuh mada" I respond harshly, my voice seething with venom. His friends sitting around him laugh as an expression of anger passes his face.

"Hey batty bwoy fuck you feel like? Can fuck weh dat any day!!"
He hisses and fans me off.

Wahm to some man?
I pause and step towards him feeling Saneé pull me back.

"Xavier just come please" she pleads, I look at her and hiss my teeth.

All you a the next one!
If a Neva one thing me buss him face.

He continues to grumble to himself, it takes everything out of me to not turn around and make him swallow his teeth.

I shake my head moving my hand down to her ass as we go up the stairs. Pulling at the leg of her shorts to offer more coverage, I hiss when they don't budge.

"No wear back this come a road" I tell her seriously,

I hate men ogling her like this.
Like she wah send man gah prison

"So a my fault the man a pervert?" She asks me offended.
"Tansaneé don't try start no argument with me, nuh wear it back, done that desso" I tell her, she huffs taking her hand from around my arm grumbling to herself.

Oh so only when you fraid you run come grab me up? Ah!

I grit my teeth, "Keep this up, naffi ask if me nuh have something fi you"

"You mussi feel you a mi fada" she grumbles loudly enough for me to hear pushing the door

Pure chat you have just watch man.
If me nuh make you bawl me nuh name wah me name.

"Henny!" A girl sitting around the counter calls to her. Henny smiles, "Girl you know how long mi nuh see you? You good?"  She walks over to her.

"Yeah enuh, you package soon ready. Them just take it out, how's life been?" She asks her as they fall into conversation easily.

I stand next to her occupying the time with my phone before I begin to feel restless, "B how long this ago take?" I ask her, breaking her away from her conversation.

A man walks out from the back room holding a large box in hand, "See it here" the girl she was just chatting away with says taking the package and placing it on the counter.

Finally cause look how long unuh standup yasso deh chat

Saneé taps her card clearing it before attempting to lift it off the counter. I take it from her gesturing to the door, she waves to the girl before walking off infront of me. She holds the door open as I exit before going down the stairs.