Grievances

TANSANEÉ POV
Same day..
12:14

His hand grasps around my wrist tightly squeezing me as we enter the living room, i wince trying to get him to let up.

"Xavier you a hurt me" I tell him pulling away my hand. He lets me go the anger in his eyes fading a tad bit when he sees me rub my wrist.

"Shit! Sorry" he takes my hand in his rubbing it.
I stare at him as he does so carefully.

God know me love da bwoy ya.

"Me know anuh me you just curse offa and walk weh from enuh!" Chanelle starts up again entering the living room to see just as her son kisses my wrist.

She hisses grabbing his attention, he looks at her briefly before placing his attention on something else completely ignoring her standing there fuming.

"Xavier me know me nuh grow yuh so!"
"And me know my mada wouldn't act suh, stop acting like a child Chanelle. Me anuh likkle pitney again, me a 18 and not to mention I don't live with you" he snaps at her.

She stares at him, "I'm still your mother, you tell me things! And you respect when I tell you stuff! Ever since you father dead you get distant from me and start get disrespectful Xavier!"

"Me get disrespectful or you? You Deven take the time fi know me woman yet you constantly disrespect her! Me nuh care if you nuh like har, me love har." He says to her, she stares at him as if taken aback by his words.

She then looks at me, I hold her stare.
"Love? She pregnant?" She asks him, her eyes traveling over my body.

I scoff feeling a little offended, scratch that I AM offended.

Because wah the hell that supposed to mean?!

"So me affi pregnant fi you son love me?" I ask finally deciding to defend myself against her constant bullying.

She scoffs out a laugh ignoring me.
"Xavier you get this girl pregnant?" She asks him, he's just glaring at her.

"Stop embarrass yourself." He tells her as his family members are watching.

Her stare then turns to me, "Bitch if you feel him love you, you sick " She curses at me, I cock an eyebrow at her.

She just called me a bitch?
Aye! This woman better know she lucky her son been a help me wid me anger management!

Because you better believe from she open her mouth fi disrespect me she woulda get wah such gyal get times two!

He shakes his head beside me, "Tansaneé gwan upstairs" he says without looking at me.

Wait what?
Him serious right now?

When I don't move he repeats himself in a harsher tone.

"Me nah talk again enuh, go upstairs now!"

I scoff feeling a sting across my chest, turning and heading upstairs, I don't waste anytime picking up my bag doing a double check to ensure I'm not leaving anything.

Once I'm done I'm stepping back down the steps, the house suddenly in silence. I ignore it walking towards the front door going over to his car I use his car keys to open the doors before getting in and locking them.

As I sit I stare at my nails feeling not only embarrassed but hurt.

I just don't understand why she hates me so much, I've done nothing to the woman and she barely knows me.

And the fact that Xavier didn't say anything when she called me out of my name after accusing me of something he's been consistently trying to do to me made me feel worse.