Scared

TANSANEÉ POV
Cont.d
9:00 p.m.
📍Kingston Public Hospital

You know seh Xavier wah kill me.
Him want me ketch heart attack and dead.

Staring at him from the car just as he exits the emergency room, my arms folded under my breasts due to the chilli air. Feeling even more pissed as he saunters towards me when I spot the bandages and cuts on his skin once flawless skin.

At this point me tired fi come up yasso.
Me hate see this damn hospital.

I hiss my teeth and roll my eyes,
He stops infront of me, I look away from him.

"Xavier, Cho!" I pout looking back at his arm.
Lifting his shirt I stare at his abs seeing mainly brusies a scratch sitting on his chest.

"Wah you go pan no bike fah" I complain looking at his face for any bruises before wrapping my arms around his waist to hug him.

He rubs my back, I sniffle into his chest.
"Nuh badda bawl b, me good" He assures, I breathe.
"I'm glad you're okay" I tell him softly.

I'm pissed, but I am glad that the accident wasn't
worse.

Why Xavier go pan bike go crash and mash up himself? Chip off the whole a him shoulder!!

"Me nuh want you back pan no bike ever, okay?" I look up at him. He stares down at my face and nods, "Alright baby" he lowers his head kissing my lips.

My eyes go behind him seeing Thalia helping Deonté who is walking with crutches and a cast on his foot.

But Jesus.

"The two a unuh want some slap." I hiss my teeth, Thalia beside him equally as pissed.

"Me tell them fi nuh go pan it, me tell him enuh and still! You lucky you inna pain or me woulda do you something" she complains, he shakes his head.

I adjust myself under Xavier, feeling the cold bite at my legs since I didn't change. He notices and looks down moving his hand to rub my thighs, "Nuh wah siddung inna ih car?" He asks me.

I nod, he moves off me.
I get in the driver side since he's on medication that's going to make him sleepy.

Thalia comes back over to me after getting Deonté in the backseat , she hugs me. "Tell you seh them good, we man dem too unruly."she says, I chuckle.

I was a crying mess on the way here.
She had to drive because I just couldn't stop.

Swear me man mash up and me neva go see him again. Especially after the article I saw with the bikes.

Absolutely destroyed.
I'm so grateful that it wasn't worse.

After dropping Thalia and her man off I drive back to my parents house parking my mom's car in the drive way before powering it off.

We walk inside of my parents home, mommy looks up from the pot when she spots us coming inside.

"Between you and Tajay today me blood pressure must go up!" She starts, Xavier smiles at her.