FMBD

Fuck my baby dad...or fuck my baby dad?
Anyways vote & comment⭐️

XAVIERS POV
1week later..
Tuesday, Sept. 17
1:03 p.m.

The tension between us has me on edge with the state of our relationship swinging in the balance.

Which relationship bredda?
The b done wid you.

We'll see about that.

I sigh and watch her attending to our daughter, they're both in matching swimsuits in the pool.

Sarai is all giggles splashing in the shallow end while sitting in her mom's lap. Saneé presses kisses on the side of her face making her laugh louder.

She smiles at our happy baby.
I smile too before the feeling is replaced with regret.

Me fuck up big time.
I look down at my slides.

"Dadaa?" I hear my baby girls voice and lookup, she smiles and touches her mommy. "Yes baby?"
Her voice gentle.

She points at me, "Dada, mama."
Saneé's eyes widen. I smile feeling my heart warm, "Say it again."

She's smiling too, the first genuine smile I've seen on her face in a while.

Sarai puts her finger in her mouth looking between both of us. "Say mama" I tell her.

She looks at her mom and touches her face, "Mama?" Saneé hugs her, "I love you" she presses kisses all over her skin.

Sarai is screaming laughing, Saneé laughs and pulls back wiping her eyes.

"Dada!" She calls me, Saneé glances over at me. I keep her stare. "You nuh hear her a call you?" She asks me, her voice a little harsh.

Know wah she need man.

I ignore it and stand walking to where they are, I get in the pool where they are sitting in the water next to Saneé.

She rolls her eyes, obviously pissed off by my presence.

Sarai is just staring up at us, she then reaches up and pushes our faces together, I wink at her. 

Her smile brightens.

I laugh and steal a glance at her mom,
"How you pretty suh?." Slips out, she blushes and looks to the side trying to hide it.

I kiss her cheek and look back at our daughter when she giggles. "You like when I kiss your mommy?" I take her, she yawns.

I place her on my shoulder, she puts her head down immediately. A sigh leaving her, Saneé stands.

Involuntarily my eyes follow her ass in the swimsuit.

Sarai nuh do no damage.
She even sexier.

She bends over at the lounge chair picking up a small towel for our girl before coming back and wrapping her in it. I stand and get out as well.

Placing Sarai on her belly to sleep under the umbrella I wrap the towel around my waist to dry off. Her mother gets on the one next to it under the umbrella.