All My Fault

XAVIER'S POV
Tuesday,Jan. 3rd
9:30 a.m.

A wah do mi dawg?
Mi caah focus.

I shake my head to rid it of wild thoughts and place my focus back on the weights I'm lifting just before my eyes find Saneé again, who conveniently bends over at that exact moment seemingly searching for something in her gym bag.

Why mi bring har?
Since what we did this weekend I haven't been able to think completely straight when around her.

This nah go work at all..

Placing the weights back where they belong i make my way towards the treadmill. After setting the machine to my desired speed I start off slow building up my momentum as my walk turns into jogging then running.

Immediately getting lost as I focus on my run feeling all distractions fade into the music and adrenaline.

My run lasts 15 minutes before I get off and head in her direction only to see her speaking with one of the trainers.

He's leaning against the weights as she stands adjacent to him. Oblivious to my presence due to how deep in conversation they are I stare at Tansaneé who has a smile etched on her face.

Ya smile fah?

"Tory" I hail him, he looks at me.

"Xavier" he responds looking at me he smiles coming over to dap me up.

"Everything good?" He asks, I nod looking at Tansaneé.

"Ready?" I ask her, she nods.

"It was nice meeting you Tory" she says to him, he nods in acknowledgment looking back at me.

I let her walk infront of me picking up my gym bag as I follow behind her. My eyes travel down her body which is cladded in a light purple sports bra and leggings set.

Her hair caught into a ponytail with her natural hair as she decided it was best she took out the wig as school resumes in a few days.

"Xavier I want to stop at Starbucks before I go home" she says drawing my attention as we approach my car.

I open the doors with my fob key placing our bags in the backseat.

"So come we walk nuh, it deh right ova desso" I tell her, she closes the passenger side door and walks over to me.

I lock the car once again as she smiles coming to hold onto my hand as we make our way over to the coffee shop.

Entering the space the scent of fresh coffee hits my nose immediately.

"I don't want a frappe today, think I'm gonna get a refresher and like a chocolate crossaint. What you getting?" She asks me,

"Wah you think mi fi get? Mi nuh want no coffee" I tell her, she pulls out her phone showing me the drink she's getting and asks me if I think I want that.

I nod not knowing exactly what it is.
Stepping to the front of the line she orders for us, I hand the cashier my card catching her glance flirtatiously over me.

I ignore it punching in my pin before handing back the machine. We sit down and wait for our names to be called.

I feel a pair of eyes on me and look up briefly making eyecontact with the barista as she looks away blushing.