Unfortunate

XAVIER'S POV
Friday, Jan.20
1:05p.m.

"What's going on here??" Mrs.King is the first to speak, before either one of us can respond a loud commotion comes from the classroom.

The four of us immediately turn our attention in that direction, approaching as the arguing gets louder I hear the distinct sound of Ashley's voice.

"Cause everybody sick and tired a the gyal, now she come wid har ghetto self and fight Kat!" She curses consoling her friend who is a crying mess.

Nathalia hisses, "If unuh so tired wah make unuh nuh go kill unuh fucking self!" She curses at them.

Jesus.

"Rass" Sajay curses folding his lips to not laugh.

Some of the students laugh or stare simply shocked by her comment before everyone gets quiet at the sound of the VP clearing her throat.

"Who fight?" She asks,
Silence.

"Tansaneé and Katrina" the other prefect in the class, Samantha, speaks.

Love chat?

A few students mumble and hiss,
"Da gyal ya" i hear Tariek hiss lowly next to me.

"Tansaneé?" The VP asks seemingly surprised looking over at her.

Saneé's body language changes completely as she's now looking everywhere but at her.

"Joke unuh a make?" Mrs.King asks also seemingly surprised.

"You nuh see Katrina bawl?" Ashley asks, her voice filled with attitude.

Mrs.King gives her a taken back look as the VP shakes her head.

"Why?" She asks looking over at Saneé who's attention is on the floor.

"Hmm?? I'm speaking to you miss James, why was there a fight?" She asks her.

Saneé looks up to meet her gaze, "She started it, she keeps provoking me" she says, her voice undertoned with her strong attitude as her trini accent peaks.

"You came up to me!" Katrina speaks up, Saneé's glare finds her

"You called my name out of your mouth! Obviously you wanted me to approach you. Wah else you call people name fah?!"She raises her voice speaking to Katrina.

They then start bickering with eachother with a few chime ins from their friends, each insult or rude comment being hit with one in return.

"Enough! My office now, the both of you" she shouts.

"James, Daniels now!" She commands,
I look at Tansaneé she meets my stare before looking away to pick up her backpack.

I shake my head at her feeling extremely upset with her for her actions as all of this could have been easily prevented.

TANSANEÉ POV
1:27 p.m.

Feeling multiple disapproving and disappointed stares on me as I sit in the principals office, I sigh keeping my focus on my lap not daring to look up and meet any of them.