Drunk and Nasty.

Vote and comment..🌟
Not the longest but I'll try to post another chapter soon🫶🏽

XAVIER'S POV
That night..
11:11 p.m.

Loud giggles fill the kitchen making me laugh harder, "Babe me caah drink no more" she says placing her cup on the island.

I pour myself another shot filling her glass aswell.

We're both tipsy if not damn near drunk already.

"Last one b" I slide it across to her, she shakes her head picking it up.

"We ago vomit til we weak a morning" she laughs before downing it with me.

The liquor burns as it goes down, she makes a face picking up the bottle.

"We done wid this" Tansaneé places it into the fridge.

I watch her movements from behind biting down on my bottom lip, carnalities running wildly in my mind.

Sexy nuh bloodclaat.

Earlier she cooked for both of us, I then got an idea for us to chill in our living room and watch movies while snacking. After taking edibles together an even better one popped into my head.

"Babes!" I call pulling her hand to me, she turns into my hold closing the fridge door with her foot.

I take a step back causing us both to stumble, she giggles again. "Alexa play 'Drunk In Love'"
She commands wrapping her arms around me.

I smile at her hearing the music slowly fade in, craning my neck I pull her into a slow, sensual kiss.

The liquor on her lips almost as intoxicating as her, she pulls away. Her eyes meet mine.

Filled with lust,
She drunkenly sings out the lyrics alongside Beyoncé.

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it?
Baby, I want you, na-na" her voice a little loud as she swings around my neck.

I stare at her in pure admiration,
"You want me?" I ask playfully, she bites her lip looking away.

I bring her face back to look at me,
"Talk to me nuh thickaz...you shy?"

She's drunk, I can tell.
The way she's looking at me tells me she's horny too.

"Yes, I want you." She finally responds,
"Kinda fuck you want?" I ask blunty.

Her eyes shine, "On the counter, hard. I want you to do it like you hate me." She tells me.

She a turn me on yuh fuck.
How me nuffi love the people dem tighthole daughter? Mi one baby mada?

"You know seh me love you?" my thoughts come aloud.

She bites her lip, "Show me how much nuh"
Her hand grasps the front of my sweats.

Naffi ask me that two time.
Lowering my hands to her thighs I pick her up in a swift motion, her ass landing on the counter top.

She unties her robe allowing it to fall around her shoulders revealing a matching set of pink lace underwear.

I stare at how it fits her body in admiration.
Sexy yuh f***!

Raising her legs I feel my dick harden, my eyes then focus on hers lifting them higher, she leans back propped up on her eyes while I spread them.