Talk It Out

Hey my loves, please remember to be kind to eachother in my comment section. We're all just here to have fun.❤️

Remember to VOTE⭐️

TANSANEÉ POV
Feb.20
7:10 a.m.

You know seh yaffi take bad things make joke...

Hissing my teeth I bend picking up my phone from the ground.

You a tell me seh the one time me take it outta the case it drop and bruk?
Seriously?!

Coming like a sack a salt!
A sack a bloodclaat salt!
My subconscious chants pissing me off further, pressing the power button the screen comes to life.

The carnival picture of Xavier and I appear, my eyes then drift to the large crack that spreads across it.

When trouble set it seh enuh.

Sighing I place it back on the sink infront of me, "Cho" I pout looking back at myself in the mirror.

Due to my inability to sleep lastnight I pulled out my braids until about 3am this morning.

I couldn't stop tossing and turning despite how tired I was, restless is an understatement for the amount of discomfort I felt in that bed.

It's as if something was missing.
Like me get too used to sleeping with him, I kept feeling for his body but it was no where in reach only pushing me to sulk further.

When I finally did manage to fall asleep it was short lived as I was back up on my phone unable to sleep.

We haven't spoken and to be very honest I'm a little nervous about speaking to him. Last night got really heated, I said some things I know I shouldn't have and he reacted in a way I really didn't expect.

Seriously all now me shock seh Xavier really fist mi inna me side and arm.

Like...and a neva no play play slap the bwoy lick me hard.

Side hurt me yuh fuck last night .

Pulling my hair into curly bun as I have no products with me to style it nor do I care to. I remove the towel from my body to get dressed.

Once done I spray a little of my perfume before walking back into the bedroom.

Spreading the bed I smooth the sheets out contemplating briefly if I want to go out there, I know he's awake.

Xavier wakes up early every morning to get his day started, it's routine.

I also know he's been in here as my bags were sitting in-front of the closet when I woke up.

I guess that's his way to say he's not upset with me ?

Cho .

XAVIERS POV
7:30 a.m.

Sitting in the kitchen at the island I wait patiently for her to leave the room, she's not spoken to me since lastnight and I'm taking her home today.

All I've heard as a sign that she's alive was the shower running earlier, other than that it has been radio silence.

I did my due diligence of bringing in her bags as I know Tansaneé is stubborn enough to not ask me to get them from the car for her and I rather not make her feel anymore frustrated than I already have.

Since lastnight I've been unable to sleep after what I did.

Swear me caah believe me self seh me really do me woman that dawg...