Karma

Vote and comment 🫶🏽

XAVIER's POV
The next day...
📍UWI Mona, Kingston.
3:36 p.m.

I  press post on instagram to the picture of me showing my hair

Muma do it neat yuh fuck..
That's why a she alone can do me head.

Wifey alone to me ting.

I look up and back at the building just as she's exiting,

I watch her walk out, she's carrying her bag on one shoulder. In her other hand her laptop bag and a Starbucks cup.

A male walking next to her, he gestures for her to hand him one of the bags. She passes him the backpack and smiles at something he says.

I narrow my eyes on them and rev the Porsche, she looks up and points to the car.

He looks in my direction and raises his eyebrows, she reaches for her bag as they approach the car. My glare focused on him, Sarai coos in the back.

I look into the rear view to watch her through the mirror. Before my eyes go back to her mother, I see that she stopped to speak to him.

I blow my horn, she jumps startled before glaring at me. I wind down my window, "Me ready enuh b." I say purposely.

A smirk forming on my lips at the annoyed look on her face.

Together or not she nah chat to no man.
Mi nuh give a fuck.

My actions make me feel even more pleased when I see the disappointed look flash his face before he tries to hide it.

Try move from infront a me fucking car before me run him over.

The nerve fi stand up yasso a chat to me woman.

She gets in the car, I watch her. She looks in the back and leans over greeting our daughter. My eyes roam her, I catch a glimpse of her hands and realize something is missing.

"Weh me ring?" I ask her, she looks at me with her face screwed up. "Good afternoon to you too Xavier." She fixes herself in the seat.

I stare at her, my anger slowly simmering in me.
I chuckle and shake my head.

"Tansaneé weh me ring?"I ask her, my voice calm. She breathes and doesn't respond.

I stare at her, she avoids looking at me.
Her attention on her phone, the brightness turned down. She's tapping on the screen seemingly texting.

I see a small smile curve on her lips that she tries to hide despite her cheeks heating up.

It makes my anger flare, I glare at her. My rage slowly accumulating, I shake my head and put the car in sport mode, before driving off at a great speed.