Reassure Me

XAVIER'S POV
Wednesday, December 22.
10:12 a.m.

I exhale deeply through my nose running my hands over my head going to sit on my bed.

Dialing Saneé's number for the third time, it does the same thing it did the last two times.

Straight to voicemail.

I hiss loudly throwing my phone onto my bed getting up and walking towards my dresser to find a shirt.

Throwing on a black amiri shirt and my white airforce, I grab my carkeys placing my phone in my pocket heading down the stairs.

"D mi nuh know-" a familiar voice comes from the living room.

She stops talking seeing me.
Her mouth slightly gaped before displaying a disapproving expression.

Rolling her eyes at me, Thalia turns back to my brother who she is supposedly dating.

He notices and looks at her strangely.
"Sumn happen between two a unuh?" He asks her.

I don't say anything going to the fridge for a bottle of water.

"Ask him nuh" she shrugs lookingat him before shooting me another dirty look, "And Xavier , if you know seh you nave no good intentions wid me bestfriend best thing you do a lowe har yer" she warns me.

I look over at her before looking at Donte who is now staring at me.

"Wah she a talk bout?" He asks me.

I breathe, opening the cork to take a sip of my water while shrugging.

"Wah you a talk bout Nathalia?" I ask her, she shakes her head at me turning to my brother.

"Him have him woman a spread shit bout mi fren because he's a cheater! Him know him nuh care bout har enough fi take her seriously and a tell the poor girl lie" she informs, Donte then looks at me.

His stare disapproving, "Ya waste man hombre?" He asks.

I scoff in disbelief.

"Waste how?? Me tell the b seh me rate har and we a talk, mi and Kat lef me can do anything mi please . Naffi explain shit to nobody" I say growing angry.

"So why Katrina a post video and a go live saying you and Hennessy did a deal when unuh deh? Bout mi fren a whore?!" She asks me in an angry tone.

"How mi fi know why she a do that?! See me look like me can control nobody!" I respond in the same tone only a little harsher.

"You know from the day innah ih club seh you have a girl and still go bother mi fren! You need fi stay dar from har wid you WHORI-"

"Oye, tek it easy" Donte buts in as Nathalia and I glare at eachother.

She hisses.

"Me bother her or she come a me?" I correct her, I know she was there that night and I know she saw when Saneé approached me.

"You coulda more than tell her seh you taken but no you just so fucking whoring and love ups innah everything!" She shouts.

I shake my head looking at my brother.