Feel like this..

2 in a day...unuh clap me🤣
Enjoy, vote and comment.❤️
I didn't fully proof read this...

TANSANEÉ POV
Sept. 26
📍Brazil🇧🇷
6:14 p.m.

I yawn and rest my head in his lap, Elijah rubs my shoulder with his head leaned back against the head rest on the flight.

He then hisses his teeth, "Dude your shit blowing up like crazy fam."

I look at my phone seeing multiple notifications of missed calls from Xavier. My heart beat picks up at the last message he sends.

'Wah time you flight land?'

Why me nuh wah tell him?
Why do I feel nervous?

I know he saw that video of me dancing on Elijah...I know he's no doubt pissed about it.

The last time I called him simply handed the phone to Sarai, he didn't say a word to me in English.

I open the chat, my fingers hover the keyboard,
'I have a ride, don't worry about it.'
He seen a it immediately, 'Okay, have a safe flight.'

His response is too calm for someone that saw their child's mother practically dry humping in the club.

I'll admit, getting my lick back felt good...hurting him how he hurt me felt amazing. I want him to feel every ounce of insecurity and betrayal I felt.

I want him to understand why it's not just a little dance. And why I can't just look past it.

But now I'm scared shitless as to what's going to happen once this plane lands and I have to face him.

Xavier ago kill me...
People if me dead bury me in Vera Wang and have usher sing at my funeral.

I place my phone down and lay back down on his lap in search for the solace of sleep to escape the terrifying thoughts running through my head.

Him probably siddung a try figure out how fi kill me off and nuh go prison.

Me poor baby nah go have no mother...

And Elijah...
God please don't make this mad man hurt me friend!

Elijah and I are nothing but friends.
To him it was an innocent dance, we were just having fun but I knew my motives.
He's innocent to all this.

But mi know Xavier nah go wah listen fi reason.

Chro...why me go play wid the mad man head?

**********************************************
5hrs later...
NMIA, Kingston, Jamaica🇯🇲

I approach the vehicle, Thalia gets in the front and I in the back.

My nerves eating me alive, Deonté looks back at me. "You good sis?" He asks, I nod.

Thalia has a knowing look on her face, she just looks through the window and shakes her head.

She's disappointed in me.
She wanted me so badly to take the high road and fix our relationship after I opened up to her about what happened and I still let my feelings rule me.

He drives off, we're heading to my once shared home with Xavier so I can get Sarai.

My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest as we pull up to the drive way. I exit the car.

I see the front door open, he comes out without the baby. I sigh, "Look who's back." His voice light and playful.

It confuses me, he comes closer and hugs me. I tense briefly before returning it.