Thru Your Phone

TANSANEÉ POV
Same day..
📍Caribbean Airlines

Not saying anything in an effort to keep my composure after what I just saw on his phone screen I swipe the message away placing the phone face down in my lap before looking back at him.

His attention no longer on me as he's now on his MacBook doing something I don't care enough to pay attention to.

Seeing that he's distracted I pick his phone back up opening the message thread. Which only serves to piss me off further as I see the conversation in its entirety.

"When are you coming back? I miss you."
Bitch me we make you people dem miss you, wah the fuck this?!

Wah deh bout Xavier fi miss??

As I'm about to read further in their chat a message comes in from her again, this time an image. Immediately I can feel my blood boiling as anger fills me staring with nothing but rage

The feeling of Xavier rubbing my thigh begins to annoy me but in an effort to not give myself away I don't flinch, letting him continue as if all is well and like I'm not going to kick his head off the minute we get off this plane

Screenshotting the message thread off his phone I quickly airdrop the images to myself before deleting them from his photos.

Clearing the apps I reopen his instagram going into his likes to see what appears to be her profile liking the story post he made of me and one of the videos I posted of myself.

So this bitch know bout me? And a send me man picture of herself practically naked?

Shaking my head I switch to his dms to see the multiple dm requests and dms he now has unanswered of girls texting him. Some reacting to the posts I made.

Half a mind private him page and block the wull a dem.

Closing instagram I open TikTok before hearing an announcement from the air hostess.

"In preparation for departure, we are asking that all tray tables and seats be placed in the up right position and larger devices be placed away and placed on airplane mode until aircraft is at a suitable altitude"

Xavier closes the Mac book finally paying me attention again, I place both our phones on airplane mode before handing him his.

And placing my AirPods in, though I'm not listening to anything I use it as a way to ignore him moving my leg from his lap and sitting up in my seat with my seatbelt fastened for take off.