Brawl

TANSANEÉ POV
Thursday, Jan.19
10:09 p.m.

Staring at him both confused and startled by his sudden change of attitude as Xavier glares at me with inexplicable anger blazing in his eyes, I watch as his jaw and fists clench.

"Why you a look at me like that?" I ask timidly,

"Kinda man you this you stand up wid?!" He barks at me, I furrow my eyebrows completely lost as to what he's referring to.

"Xavier what?" I ask,
"Kinda man you have wull on pan you ass? You deaf or you nah hear?" He steps closer to me.

I scoff at his tone, "Xavier mi nuh know wah you a talk bout" I tell him honestly.

He hisses throwing me his phone, I catch it and roll my eyes at him.

"Nuh fling nothing give me" I sass at him,
Brite nuh fick, shoulda make it drop.

Looking at the screen I feel my entire body tense at the image of Thalia and I in Sovereign surrounded by the group of guys that where hitting on us.

"Woman a wicked enuh" he laughs humorlessly.
"Jah know the gyal talk bout she want break and have dem cruff deh a grab har ass innah public." He says shaking his head

"Is a styling thing?" He looks back at me

"Xavier anuh wah you think a happen a happen" I tell him feeling the same nervousness from when it happened all over again.

"So a wah? Nuh you and you cousin that stand up wid a bagga man and two a dem wull on pan unuh?" He asks me.

I nod, "but anuh wah you think" I tell him lowly.
"Oh so a wah? Tell me fast" he commands, his jaw ticking.

"Me and Thalia go Sovereign because we wanted to buy crocs after she and you brother argue, when we go up the stairs them man deh call to we and we ignore them and one a dem hold on pan me" I tell him

"Him did a talk bout him want we come wid him and a touch me, if a never one a daddy friend them probably take we weh" I say reading the expression on his face.

He looks even angrier.
"Where him touch you?" He asks me,
"Mi waist and me ass" I admit lowly.

"Why you never tell me?" He asks ,
I stare at him blankly, "We never did a talk when it happen...neva think it matter that much" I shrug.

He shakes his head at me,
"You deven know a wah kinda smaddy you make wull on pan you so, right now you deven understand how me vex bredda"

I fall silent, as he continues cursing taking out his phone.

How him even get that?

Xavier have people a watch me?

Why?

"Xavier calm down" I tell him lowly when I hear him speaking harshly with someone over the phone.

"Bredda nuh tell me dat cause the pussy hole woulda- Yow just" he shouts at me, I breathe deeply sitting at the edge of his bed not knowing what to do or say.

After a while he calls his brother, it's then that I decide to leave him alone and head into the bathroom to escape the thick atmosphere.

I don't think I've ever seen him so infuriated.
A part of me feels that the situation is deeper than it seems.

I doubt he would get so angry if it was just some random guy hitting on me..