Cold Hearts

lol I have student brain right now(sleep deprived asf) so even though I read this over, excuse any mistakes I'll edit it later.

Remeber to Vote and Comment 🌟

TANSANEÉ POV
Same day...
1:28 p.m.

"Rock a by baby, tun di Ada way!" I dance in my seat while stopped at the stoplight.

Swear this song has been stuck in my head all week! And the dance too.

Blame Rebel!

The sound of horns blowing behind me snaps me out of my vibe.

Why them people here nuh gwan??
Don't they see me having a mini concert?

I look up at the light to see it's still on red,
"Wahm to them people ya? Anuh dat come push me outta the road!" I curse while staring at the miserable woman in my rare view mirror.

Like she want me drive out inna the traffic go crash.

Rolling my eyes I smile again hearing squash's ready start to play, I have my dancehall playlist on shuffle so it's playing from all over it.

Driving off when the light changes I speed down Constant Spring main road arriving at the supermarket in no time. I get out and secure the vehicle making my way into price mart.

I'm only here for necessities!
I keep telling myself over and over.

Xavier claims I have a bad habit of picking up things I don't need when we shop. Hence the reason why he rarely comes with me, apparent I turn 10 minute runs into 60 minutes of walking around through each isle somehow finding a new item I think would look good in our house or as a gift.

He's just dramatic.
I'm nothing like that.

Grabbing a cart I make my rounds through the feminine and toiletry isle, picking up a pack of pads I also grab a pack of pregnancy tests dropping it in the cart.

I've lost count of the amount of times suchman has came in me and I've yet to take a morning after pill.

I haven't had any symptoms that I'm aware of so I found it futile to take a test.

Wah me nuh know caah bruk me vibes, right?
Maddest life fi the summer! If I take a test and it's positive Xavier is going to be on my ass.

So for now I'll just ease up on my drinking just to be safe.

Moving down the isles,I stop at the bedding section picking up a pink fluffy blanket.

Me like this...buy it girl!
My subconscious encourages.

I contemplate it, Xavier ago see it and cuss.. but that a fi him business.

Folding it into the cart I make my way to the food sections of the store, grabbing different varieties of snacks. I ensure to get double of my favorites as for some reason Xavier tends to eat everything he sees me eat.

Like me and him share belly.

Shaking my head at the thought I hurry up and finish up my shopping, while pushing my cart to the cashier I breathe in disappointment with myself at the amount of things I picked up.

Caah me come in here fi NECESSITIES
Leaving with a full cart of I don't even know what!

Swear me only do this cause anuh my money a spend, I don't know who told Xavier to trust me with his card.