Top Shotta

Vote⭐️

TANSANEÉ POV
March 13
10:15 a.m.

Hissing my teeth I put my head on the desk feeling a headache come on as the pain in my back spreads.

Me ready fi go home!
My only class for the day just ended and I couldn't be happier.

Me tired a school now man, time fi graduate.
July where the hell are you?

"Miserable enuh" I hear someone say and roll my eyes.

Lifting my head up I see my brother staring at me amused.

"You look so tired house wife?" He taunts,
I ignore him.

Why him nuh gwan to him woman? Sure Jaz muss miss him...
Then again I've barely seen them together recently.

"Wahm to she now? Xavier a work out you body mek you look so tired? Bout you gone live wid man" Thalia teases plopping herself down next to me, immediately my memory revisits me from the other night.

Our moans replaying in my head making me close my legs together trying not to blush with my head still on the desk.

Jesus..
Sex flash backs happen at the worst times.

"Me tiad fi tell you seh me a virgin, fraid a penis and man"I lift my head sitting back stretching a little because of my back.

Who fraid a penis?
My subconscious asks, I smile.

She laughs, "Anything yuh say lady!"
I laugh too looking around the class.

"It's like the girl really nah come back, hear seh she breed" She tells me her tone a little hushed,I look at her immediately knowing who she's referring to.

"You know seh me run into har when me and Xavier go uppa the doctor other day fi me check up..she did deh with this guy and she did have wah baby bump." I tell her, her eyes widen.

"So she pregnant fi true? Mi bloodclaat...how far along?"

I shrug, "Mi nuh know, the bump look kinda small plus she did have on wah hoodie, Happy fi har though, hope she have a healthy pregnancy." I say genuinely meaning it.

I may not like her but I hope this journey changes her for the better. Prompting her to drop her ill ways.

Thalia looks at me, her eyes softening.
"Girl you okay?" She asks gently, I nod giving her a small smile.

She pouts seeing right past it, I sigh looking at my lap.
"You soon get your baby too girl, a just time." She reaches her hand over holding and rubbing mine.

I nod, "Me know, and me hate seh me wish a did me." I admit taking a deep breath.

Everything happens for a reason, the day it happened one of the older nurses that were looking after me told me a verse that has been on my mind since.

Proverbs 16:4 – The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

I know my time will come, it just wasn't meant to be then and that's okay.

"Your time will come baby, and when it does he or she ago love them TT Thalia!" she smiles at me, I smile too feeling a little lighter as the tension soon deciptates.

"You girl! A wah she name?" I hear someone say, the girl looks to her friend who says my name before she looks at me.

I quirk an eyebrow, "A you name Tansaneé or Hennessy or whatever ?" She asks me, her tone laced with attitude.