Practice

lol...neva proof read this.
VOTE⭐️

XAVIER POV
March 12
1:15p.m.

Watching as she moves around in nothing but a g-string, my eyes move from her bare breasts to her ass.

She bends over picking up something from the floor before walking back into the bathroom.

A take her sweet, sweet time like man nuh ready.

"Babe,Wah time?"she asks,
"Hurry up and ready that yuh fi do." Is my clipped response, she hisses her teeth.

Me nuh know who she a hiss her teeth after enuh..

"Me hungry enuh" she comes back out, 
now wearing a bra.

You know seh..
I hiss my teeth standing from the bed.

"You know seh me ago cut lef you though cause ya take this fi joke" I say now annoyed with her.

Me tell Tansaneé fi ready from 12 and an after 1 now.

"Alright me ago hurry up now, me just a wait fi the iron hot fi do me hair"

I'm just now noticing that her hair isn't even done.

I hiss my teeth.

I narrow my eyes on her, "Yow yave 10 minutes, if me reach inna ih car and you nuh downstairs me a cut ." I tell her seriously.

Me hate wait pan people, especially people wah gwan like you have the wull day fi wait pan them.

And for some reason she thinks she's the exception to my impatience.

She pouts stomping like a child while going back to the bathroom. "Xavier!" She whines seemingly moving a little faster.

"Hurry up and no call me name." I snap walking out.

TANSANEÉ POV
1:57 p.m.

With my shoes in hand as well as a few accessories I wasn't able to get on I plop myself down in the passenger side of the car .

Xavier shakes his head at me,
"Hold this fimmie nuh." I hand him one of the items situating myself comfortably in the car.

Can you believe him really nearly lef me?

"Try make sure seh yave everything enuh" he tells me, I sigh pulling on my seatbelt.

Doing a mental check of all the things I grabbed. I mentally curse,
Shit me lef me lip liner!

I look at him, I guess gloss will just have to do.
I'm positive if I tell him that right now he'll explode.

"Babe?" I call softly after a moment of silence when he pulls out of the drive way, he hums a response. His tone flat and annoyed.

Mi shame..
I briefly considered continuing to speak as to not piss him off even further.

"I'm sorry for taking so long" I apologize realizing how annoyed he really seems to be with me, he sighs but doesn't respond keeping his focus on the road.

Him still pissed off bout you 'joke' too enuh girl..
I sigh..

I look at my lap looking at the items as I finish accessorizing.

We finally arrive at Deonte's house, he powers off the Porsche and we get out approaching the house.

He opens the doors stepping in, "Yow?" He calls loudly.