Us?

TANSANEÉ POV
Sunday, December 16th.

When I enter the lights are off with the exception of the bathroom light. He gave me his keycard so o could come in when I came back.

I slip in there quickly changing into my fluffy silk pj set. It's a pink bra looking top and shorts bottom.

When I exit the bathroom the ac is on, it bites at my skin as I make my way to the bed.

He's layed back with his eyes on his phone.

As if he senses my presence he looks over at me, his eyes scan me. Sauntering towards the bed I climb in crawling near to him.

Straddling his lap I stare down at his face before leaning down and kissing him.

He rubs his hands over my ass.
"B" he mumbles against my lips.

I feel as his dick hardens beneath me.
"Hmm?" My voice comes out in a low hum as I rotate my hips on him.

Using my hand I rub in between us looking up into his low eyes that stare back at me.

"Wah you a do?" He asks licking his full pink lips

I shrug pulling at his waistband.
He bites his lip watching me intently.

I'm about to reach into his pants before he stops me with a chuckle, "You nuh ready fi that yet"

I blush looking at his chest.
He pushes up under me making me gasp.

"You bawl out fi the likkle finger much less mi cocky" he jeers with a conceited smirk.

My eyes widen.

I go to swat him playfully but he holds my hands together flipping me over onto the bed.

"Xavier!" I squeal when he pushes my legs apart then up while still pinning my hands between his.

He's situated right between my legs.

"You love ramp?" I ask him smiling.

This boy.

He bites his lip before he starts grinding on me, I blush laughing but I can feel myself getting wetter by the second looking up at his face.

"Xavier!" I whine when he turns me to the side still humping me while holding my neck.

At this point I'm no longer laughing. I'm frustrated.

Very frustrated.

My panty is soaked.

I sigh then hiss my teeth, he laughs.
"Wah you issue?" He stops, leaning over me.

I pout but don't say anything.
"Talk" he pinches my lip gently.

"Me nuh have no issue" I lie

"Sure?" He rubs his thumb on the outside of the front of my shorts.

I try to stiffle the moan and fail, he smirks moving his hand.