Inevitable

Almost 4000 words...I doh wah hear nothing bout short chapter lmaoo🤣❗

XAVIER'S POV
Monday, Dec. 27,
6:51 a.m.

I slow down gradually bringing my run to an end as I approach the front of my house.

"You nuh plan fi ready so we can lef?" Donte comes out through the garage.

"Yeh just did affi get this in first"

He nods.

Taking my phone from my pocket I open Instagram refreshing my feed so all the new story posts pop up at the top

The first one I click on is Sajay's it's a boomerang of him at the airport, holding out his passport and plane ticket.

Skipping through a few more I land on her profile. The story showcases that she posted a new photo but it has a gif ontop blocking it.

Clicking on it it takes me to her feed.

My eyebrows scrunch together seeing the image she posted.

Why da b ya a try fuck wid mi medz?

Admitably, she looks good, perusal. But, that doesn't subside the feeling growing inside me.

Switching to whatsapp I call her while heading towards the kitchen.

She picks up on the last ring,

"Yes?" Her voice hoarse, a clear indication that she was sleeping.
I check the time realizing it's just minutes to seven.

It didn't even clock to me that it was so early, I've become so accustomed to waking up early.

"Wah kinda picture dat you ave up pan ig?" I waste no time asking.

The lines goes silent for a moment before she speaks.
"Xavier a this you really wake me up for?" She hisses,

"You nuh easy enuh, Jah know Saneé?"

"Its a brand thing Xavier, I'm modeling for a friend" she says,by her tone I can tell she rolled her eyes.

"So you couldn't pose no other way? You affi arch up so?" I ask switching apps back to the photo.

Some serious arch up business this enuh dawg...can just imagine the man dem innah har dms after this.