Scoldings

TANSANEÉ POV
11:00 a.m.
Continued...

I can hear and feel my heart beating in my eardrums as try to figure out what I'm going to do.

Pacing around my room,I look over at Xavier who is nonchalantly scrolling on his phone while I'm having a panic attack.

How me ago get him out without nobody see?!

"Bredda you deh pan you phone instead a....chro!" I complain becoming frustrated.

He looks at me completely unfazed.
"Why you nuh calm down?" He asks me.

I breathe deeply closing my eyes breifly, to stop myself from saying what's on the tip of my tounge.
"Like you nuh understand seh when me say Tajanae will kill me me mean it"

Mommy nuh ramp and mi caah tek cussing or lick dung tonight! Especially after how this blasted boy slap mi pan mi ass just now.

He breathes, I hiss my teeth going back to pacing nervously around my room.

"Wah mi follow you go down there?" He asks, I glare at him through the corner of my eye.

I swear it's like him ears them bruck!

"What part of you nuffi deh ya you nuh understand!" I whisper yell.

I huff throwing myself on my bed using my pillow to cover my head trying to calm my nerves to go downstairs and check who is home.

Mi fraid.

Next thing me go down there and a mommy then she cuss me infront a him, shame woulda kill me.

"Go through the window" I tell him, he looks at me with a blank expression.

"Stop chat shit" he responds hissing his teeth, I groan.

"Me soon come back" I mumble finally getting enough courage to leave my room.

Standing I fix my shorts on my butt. Checking to make sure I have no visible love bites, courtesy of the likkle crawsis currently watching me from my bed.

Twisting my door knob I exit pulling up the door behind me.

Getting downstairs I hear ruffling in the kitchen and head in there. My heart rate decreases and i feel like i can finally breathe when i notice it's only Thalia.

"Likkle hungry belly gyal you nave a yaad" I scold gaining her attention, she looks around startled with the jar of Nutella in hand.

"Mi call you phone but you nah answer so me use mi key, weh you did deh?" she asks placing it on the counter.

"Upstairs" I tell her stretching.

She nods grabbing a spoon from the drawer.
"A you alone come?" I ask, she nods.

"Me soon come back" I tell her quickly turning on my heels, now more relaxed.

"Hmmhmm" she hums licking the spoon that is now covered in chocolate spread while placing it back in the cupboard.

Shaking my head,I head back upstairs to get Xavier.