Break

XAVIER'S POV
Saturday, Jan. 14
9:29 p.m.

"My fault mi figet seh ya likkle pitney, nuh know why me a try talk to you like wah adult" I hear Donte hiss.

Nathalia scoffs,"You know wah mi a leave, cause me nuh know why you a gwan so! me nah deal wid this today" she picks up her bag.

"So you nuh gwan man ya act like some big fucking  baby fi wah?" he says harshly to her, her glare intensifies.

They've been arguing since I got here, about what?
I have no idea.

I'm more preoccupied with my own relationship problems to get into Deonte's.

Saneé claims she wants a break.
I don't know what she means by that but I've decided to fall back and give her the space she wants.

We haven't spoken since and it's been weird, I've gotten so accustomed to speaking with her daily that now that we are no contact I feel like a piece of my routine is missing...

The past few days have gone to show me how much of a real impact her absence has on me.

I miss her.

Simply being with her.

I know what is happening are simply the reprocussios of my actions because I messed up, which I take full accountability for because I should have never kissed Katrina back.

If I hadn't our relationship would be fine and my girl wouldn't have to feel betrayed, hurt or insecure.

She wouldn't have had anything be thrown in her face by someone who shouldn't have any place in out relationship.

"Mi fucking hate you!" She practically screams, it's then that I realize they're physically fighting.

She slaps him and he grabs her pulling her to him before aggressively grabbing her neck and pushing her up against the wall.

"You just put you hand innah mi face?" He speaks venomously, "True mi dealid you soft make you feel like you can run certain fuckry wid me enuh, you seh you a leave gwan nuh Nathalia and stop bomboclaat stress me" he curses at her.

Her eyes fill with tears as she tries to push him off,"Mi hate you!" Her cries get louder.

"Alright let har go" I decide to but in when i realize the potential of this escalating more than it already has as his grip stays firm on her neck.

"Xavier stay outta this" Deonte spits, his voice frigid. She grabs onto his arm.

"Stop" she cries, He jaw clenches

"Yute ya choke har, leggo the girl" I push him, he releases his hold on her stepping back. She holds her neck as tears roll down her cheek.

He stares at her and I watch as his eyes soften before guilt flushes his face, "Nathalia" he steps towards her, she moves back standing behind me.

"Mi nuh know you right now, leave me alone" she sniffles.

He mutters something under his breath.
"Mi wah go home" she wipes her eyes,
"Baby sor-"