Spoiled

Vote and Comment💗
Me have exam a morning and siddung and write chapter fi unuh🤦🏽‍♀️😂

XAVIERS POV
3days later
March 4
1:09 p.m.

"Dadda?" Her soft voice meets my ear, I turn to look at her taking my attention off the football game . "Yes princess?"I answer.

She holds her teddy bear to me with a pout on her lips, "Broten dada." She tells me.

I look at it confused, "What's wrong with it?"
She just stares at me looking like she wants to cry. "It broten dada " Her little voice breaks.

I sigh and look at the bear, it's the same one I got her after she said 'dada' for the first time.

She doesn't go anywhere without it.
Seeing no sign of damage I think of an idea.

I hug it to my chest and start treating it how I do her when she's sad, I kiss its forehead and pat its back. She watches me, "Bear better ?" She asks me.

I nod, "Baby bear is better now princess."
She smiles and comes between my legs hugging around my waist. I smile at her and lift her into my lap before handing her the bear.

"Tantu dada." She smiles and hugs her bear,
"You're welcome,I love you princess." I kiss her cheek before looking back at the game.

"Babe?"
I look around, Tansaneé steps into the space.

Her lips pouted, before I can ask what's wrong she's on the other side of me. Her head going straight into my lap, she covers her face and starts crying.

It worries me immediately.

Sarai pouts, "Mama sad dadda." She points out to me.

I nod and rub Tansaneé's back,
"Wahm now baby?"

She just keeps crying, I see her grab her belly and sigh. "You take the pill?" I ask her , she nods.

"It hurts really bad." She's still crying in my lap,
"Want the heat pad?" I ask, she nods.

I slide one of the throw pillows under her head and place Sarai on the couch. She's just rubbing her mommy's hair, her face filled with concern and empathy.

I take out the pad and plug it in before going back to her, I pull her more into my lap so she's laying down on me, placing the heat pad on her belly when it's a little warm I use my hands to apply pressure in an effort to ease the pain.

This happens every other month.
Before she had Sarai and got on the injections her cramps used to damn near kill her.

Now her period shows up every other month with a vengeance that sends her into a helpless state of her being in pain.

Sarai moves closer to her pressing a kiss on her cheek, Saneé runs her hand through her curls. Before closing her eyes in pain and hugging onto me, "Babe it hurts really really bad!"

I kiss her cheeks, "It soon stop, try go sleep"
She groans and sits up hunching over, "Ahhhh!!" She whimpers, I stare at her concerned.

"You wah go a the doctor baby?" I ask her, Sarai is silent just watching. She shakes her head before turning and hugging onto me, she's still crying.

I lift her into my lap and stand with her legs around my waist. She rests her face in my neck, I walk towards the stairs.

"Sarai come baby." I call her, she hugs her teddy bear and follows behind me, holding onto the steps as she comes up.