GraduATE

TANSANEÉ POV
July 7
9:37 a.m.

"Nuh badda bawl enuh." Xavier says sternly from the door way. My lips pouted quiver, I bat my eyes a few times to quell back the tears.

"It's so tiny babe" I gush over the ultrasound picture I just put in the frame that's now sitting on our dresser next to other memories of us.

I also placed one in the album I bought to make memories of this pregnancy lastnight and was a crying mess through it all.

"The makeup artist gone Tansaneé, put it down and just go put on you dress cause me caah help you if you mess up you face." He tells me, I breathe and nod placing it down before looking over to see him fully dressed.

I smile at him, "You look really nice" I compliment him.

His hair is neatly braided, curtesy of me.
His suit is a sharp black Calvin Klein suit that he makes look oh soo sexy.

"Thanks mama now go put on yuh dress we ago late" he tells me.

I move over to the bed and pick up my dress slipping out of my robe and pull the dress up over my hips, Xavier steps behind me and zips it up.

Running my hands over the white fabric, I look in the mirror and smile at myself.

Belly not even noticeable still look flat and neat!

Picking up my cap and gown, I follow behind Xavier down the stairs.

Hearing nails on the tiled floor, I look around in search of the source.

"Sky?" I call, a small bark follows tiny taps.
Seeing my small puppy running towards me, her mother hot on her trail I laugh before my eyes find Draco spread out on his back in the doggy bed asleep.

Matic gave birth a few weeks ago.
Like promised Xavier gave me one of the puppies, the other one belongs to Nathalia and Deonte but with renovations being made to his house, Draco is staying with us.

I stoop and rub her head, "I left food in your bowl mama, we'll be back later" I speak to them in a baby tone loving how good they always smell.

The groomers always do their thing .

Matic just watches before I rub her head too, "B...ready now." Suchman calls.

I stand and wash my hands before following him out the door to the GLE. Getting in I bask in the new car smell, "Babe, we can get fries first?" I ask him.

He briefly looks at me after leaving the drive way, "You see from ih time wah me tell you seh fi ready and come on?" He asks me, I pout.

Okay then.

"Never mind then" I mumble looking out the window.

He hisses pissing me off,
Why him a gwan suh?

I roll my eyes speaking again.
"Nobody never tell you fi breed me enuh sir, a you pitney want it Xavier" I tell him, my voice laced with a sudden attitude.

He shakes his head then chuckles, "Ah"
He makes a turn driving towards island grill.

So a that me affi draw fah?

Approaching the drive through suchman makes my order, "Large fries, four festival, a cranwater and a water."

Paying and collecting shortly after he hands them to me taking out one of the festivals for himself.

I cut my eyes at him, "But you never wah come here don't"

"Me never tell you that enuh hot head, me understand seh you have cravings. A lot too"