Contention pt.2

Xavier's pov
Sunday, Feb.5
12:00 a.m.

Finally arriving at Tansaneé's house, I park in the drive way making note of the Honda Accord sitting there as well as the absence of her parents vehicles.

Guess them a work tonight.

Texting Tansaneé to open the door, I wait a couple seconds for her to responds. As those seconds turn into minutes I dial her number watching it ring thrice.

When she finally answers her voice is low and hoarse, "The key deh under the likkle ugly statue" she tells me.

I hang up getting out of my car, ensuring that the doors are closed I make my way up the drive way.

Spotting the statue she told me about,I chuckle lightly to myself.

Aye! Me woman awful,muma say the likkle ugly statue to baxide

Retrieving the key I open the door letting myself in, ensuring to lock the door behind myself before heading upstairs to her room.

Opening the door without knocking, I stop abruptly making eye contact with Thalia who is sitting up on the bed with Saneé's head in her lap.

"She deh sleep?" I whisper, Nathalia shakes her head no.

"Henny see you man deh" she rubs her arm, Saneé's eyes blink open before she looks over at me moving off of her cousins lap.

As she does so Nathalia makes her exit,leaving us alone in her room.

Tansaneé rolls over on her bed reaching to the side table for her phone.

"You know how much time me call you?" She starts, I sigh already feeling annoyed with where this conversation is heading.

Bredda me nuh innah the mood fi this.

"B bill wid the arguing shit, from morning you a behave a way bredda we caah live good fi two minute? You attitude deh pan ten fi no reason, mi have people innah the car and ya loud up you mouth pan man? How that fucking look b?!" I ask her followed by a hiss of my teeth,

She rolls her eyes defiantly folding her arms under her breasts, "Xavier you know why me upset with you"

"Bredda if me did know you feel like me woulda frustrated wid you so?"

She stares at me as expecting me to read her mind, when she doesn't get the reaction she wants she hisses her teeth.

"No worry bout it, me a go sleep Xavier" she reaches over flipping the switch next to her bed, from where I'm standing I easily flick the lights back on.

"Bredda we a talk so that mean seh we ago talk , tell me the problem" i command, she curses under her breath.

"You know what? Fine! Me upset because you continuously have sex with me unprotected and purposely ejaculate in me knowing that I don't want to get pregnant right now! We talk bout this enuh Xavier and you still do it, so that's why me fucking upset!" She tells me, before adding.

"Plus the fact seh you go out wid gyal tonight but we soon get into that because a stab me ago stab you the way how me feel right now" she glares at me,