Drop

short chapter btw so take it as kind of a filler,the next three are going to be longer I promise ❤️

TANSANEÉ POV
7:57 a.m.

Xavier is satan.
Satan is Xavier.

Staring at the hickeys plastered on my neck that I'm failing horribly to hide under my concealer I hiss my teeth.

Half a mind just go strangle him!
And me know him do it pan purpose enuh...

I mentally roll my eyes as memories of lastnight flash my mind.

What started out as me teasing him playfully quickly turned into him pounding me all night proving that he can make me cum better than a plastic toy.

In all fairness, that is what I wanted.
The vibrator didn't even feel the same when I tried to use it, I missed the feeling of him, the intimacy that comes with sex, real sex.

Something a toy can't bring you especially when you've been with someone like him.

Coming to the conclusion that I won't be able to conceal these hickeys I pick up a hoodie placing it  over my body pulling the hood over my head using my hair to hide the evidence.

Despite all of this I am upset with him though, he's usually more considerate as he more often places them on my breasts instead of on full display for everyone to see.

"You wicked" I hiss my teeth feeling him stand above me.

"Glad you know" he kissss my cheek moving around me to the toilet to pee.

I don't know when or why we randomly became so comfortable going to the bathroom infront of eachother.

"You father a carry you out and me affi leave fi go deal wid couple things." He tells me.

I turn seeing him move to the sink to wash his hands, "Him tell you where we a go?" I ask curiously. He shakes his head no, "Just get ready and wear a dress" he offers a tight lipped smile moving to wash his hands.

I roll my eyes,
Weh the hell daddy a carry me wah require dress?

Restaurant maybe?
A daddy daughter lunch date like we used to have before I started spending most weekends with my boyfriend.

But which part me ago find dress??
Maybe start with the one of the million unopened packages in your closet, my subconscious buts in.

"How me ago cover up them here?" I ask him, he looks at my neck. An amused smile forming on his lips, "Mi nuh know, you want one more?" He asks, I push him away feeling his arm on my waist.

"Come out!" I point to the door, he bites his lips raking his eyes over me.

"Backshot dem a work yuh fuck" he curses staring at my figure before placing a kiss on my cheek. His hands grasp my hips pushing me up against the sink with a swift motion he lifts the hoodie.

"You nave on nothing under this" he smirks,i blush allowing him to feel on me, he goes from squeezing my breast to teasing between my thighs.