How I Want You

XAVIER'S POV
Thursday, Jan. 19
3:56 p.m.

Mi nuh wah deh yasso dawg.
Right now I want to be with my girl.

Not that she wants to see me.

As she claims she wants a 'break' to think, I've fallen back to give her the space she needs but it's starting to take a toll on me being that she became a part of my daily routine over the last couple of weeks.

Seeing her everyday and having to leave her alone as she avoids me bring out a feeling I hate.

Despite my attempts to apologize and try to talk shit out she still remains the same towards me.

All I want is to make this better so we can get back to being the us that I got used to.

I know I made a mistake, one I really am sorry about.

I hate that I hurt her.
Her words replay in my head.

"Xavier mi nuh like feel like me affi a compete wid you ex..."

But you aren't.

I completely despise Katrina for saying what she did to her, I have no idea why she would lie about sleeping with me.

Especially after I feel like I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with her.

I shake my head,
Mi really attract this delusional bomboclaat gyal?

"Ih man look stress you fuck" Taghe says from the island chuckling.

"Xavier Banks a mad ova gyal neva know me woulda live fi see this" Deonte comments.

I hiss my teeth,
"Nuh say nothing cause your b nah dealid you"

He hisses, "Nathalia alright ya man"
All them two idiot ya nah chat ova fuckry.

I take out my phone opening the Instagram application.

My mood worsens immediately seeing a picture she posted only twenty minutes ago.

The universe nuh want man ave peace.

I find myself staring at it completely captivated by her beauty

A really this mi fuck up wid?

"Watch him a stalk the B now, man a stare and smile ova deh" he laughs, my face hardens.

"Dawg why you nuh shut the fuck up?" My tone frigid feeling extremely annoyed with him.