Embarrassing

TANSANEÉ POV
Continuaton..
5:58 p.m.

"Saneé" his tone clearly annoyed 
I roll my eyes turning to pose again.

"Just take one more nuh"i whine

He sighs and shakes his head holding up the phone.

He snaps the picture with a smirk playing on his lips.
"Mi nah tek no more so wull dis"

Sauntering over towards his outstretched  hand with my phone in it, I take it and start smiling too staring at the image.

The sun setting in the background adds so much beauty of the image. I sit on one of the rocks after using my palm to brush away any dirt scrolling through the pictures he took.

"Xavier" I call to him before I'm distracted by a loud commotion coming from Sajay's house where his friends are. My head snaps around into the direction of the noise.

Only to see Tariek and Kashton pointing in eachothers faces, Sajay and Jazeera trying to break them apart.

But a wah this innah ih evening Jesus?

Quickly finding my feet I run off towards the stairs leading down to where the two are going at it.

"You see you pussy! You is a fucking wasteman!Long time mi fi fuck yuh up!" Tariek spits at Kashton who is glaring at him.

"Bredda you deven know wah ya talk bout just bill and fuck off" Kashton responds trying to walk away but Riek attacks him. Punching him in the chest.

Kashton staggers back before charging up like a bull towards Tariek who quickly dodges him throwing another punch.

"Tariek!" I scream .

Kashton punches him and they both start tussling.
"Jesus unuh stop dem before somebody get hurt fi real nuh!" Jazeera yells at the Boys who are just watching them go at it.

"Alright thats enough" Xavier moves around me going towards them both.

He pushes off Tariek who is still rilled up leaving Kashton there.

I shake my head going over to my brother who is still fuming. His eyes find me, I sigh.

"Tariek why ya fight?" I hug around him.

He hisses," Hennessey leggo offa me! If a neva fi you me wouldn't affi do this!" He curses.

I release my hold on him backing away with a pout on my lips.

"You a act like a me sen you go fight!" I complain.
Staring directly at him with anger equated in both our eyes..

Kashton and his friend disappeared after they where separated, leaving only Xavier, Tariek, Jazeera, Sajay and I down here.