Contention

KAYLEE POV
Saturday, Feb.4
7:34 p.m.

Spraying on another layer of my miss Dior perfume I take another look in the mirror admiring my self.

With a smile on my face I pose purposefully showing off my curves before snapping a quick picture.

Feeling satisfied with the look I enter his chat sending it.

Seeing that he seened it my smile widens awaiting his reply

Hearting the message, I quickly close my phone screen and make my way out into my bedroom

Tonight's gonna be fun..

Xavier's good.
Really good, I just hope tonight works out how I want it to. I'd hate to let something so good slip away.

"Where you going?" My mother asks as soon as I exit my room, I look at her while placing my lipgloss into my bag.

"Just out with a friend mommy, the lady who's son moved in a couple months ago" I tell her, she tilts her head seemingly surprised.

"The neighbors son.." she says as if thinking about it, her tone tells me the opinions she's already formed of them.

I sigh having an idea of where this conversation was going,

"Mommy he's a good guy and we are just friends" I assure her, she raises and drops her eyebrows quick .

"Okay, if you say so be safe and text me when you get there" she tell me, I nod.

Half an hour passes before Xavier texts me to let me know he's outside of my house. I quickly grab my purse applying another coat of lipgloss before rushing to the front door.

Gathering myself before I open it, I see mommy peeping out in my peripheral.

She seriously nosey enuh

Shaking my head I exit my house pulling up the door behind me as I make my way across the drive way to his Benz.

Opening the car door I greet him as I sit taking in the interior of the vehicle, his response is delayed as his attention stays focused on his phone before he places it into the cup holder giving me his attention.