Jealousy

Vote and Comment 🌟

XAVIERS POV
July 17
8:34 a.m.

Watching her open a tin of grace vienna sausages, she throws off the water before using a fork to dip each sausage in mustard before eating it.

I make up my face in disgust.
"Bredda that disgusting."

She ignores me getting comfortable on the stool, eating her...deven know if me wah call that food.

"You need fi hurry up cause me ready Tansaneé"
She doesn't give a verbal response simply holding up her thumb in the air.

Shaking my head when my eyes find what she's eating again I exit the kitchen ascending the stares back to our bedroom.

Approaching the dresser for the keys to the GLE, I smile seeing the framed picture of the first ultrasound.

Quickly making my way back down, I see her in the same position and sigh.

"Likkle girl"
She fans me off, "Xavier just gwan nuh!"

I stare at her blankly, "Babes just fawud nuh"
Honestly nuh wah go if she nah come,cause me nuh muss come back yasso.

"Xavier! Cho man!" She whines.
"Me we buy ih sumn wah you show me lastnight, just fawud nuh b" she seems to contemplate it after hearing that.

Rolling her eyes she slowly gets up going to wash her hands and dispose of her mess.

"Make me go brush me teeth" she mumbles as she passes me to the bathroom.

It takes her 15 minutes to come back down, I see why when I spot her change of outfit now sporting longer tights and an oversized t-shirt with black Yeezy foam runners.

"Me want it inna cream" she tells me passing me to the door.

I shake my head at her.
Now seated in the car, Tansaneé spreads out on the back seat.

Her head resting on the neck pillow she keeps in here while she scrolls on her phone.

"You good?" I ask, she nods.

"Yes"
I keep my eyes on her through the rearview mirror. "Me really like it babe, I think it would go sooo well with the plan for the nursery I have in my head." She starts up again.

I just listen,
Since the day we got confirmation at the doctors, she's been looking at baby things consistently.

Despite Dr.Richmond instructing us to wait until around the 12th week, due to past events. She wants Tansaneé to be fully in the clear before we start buying anything despite it being entirely too early to even be buying things.

Still, I enjoy her excitement, I'm glad she's enjoying this.
"You a listen to me?" She asks, I can hear the pout in her voice.

"Me a hear you mama" I look at her through my mirror and see her smile.

"I just feel like it would work really well if it's a boy or girl...I really hope it's a girl though..a healthy baby girl" she rubs her flat stomach.