Unfaithful Games

TANSANEÉ POV
That same day...
8:33 p.m.

Pulling into the driveway I pause for a second seeing a line up of cars around my yard.

Jesus have mercy pan dem people ya.

Sighing I take a breath to gather myself before exiting the car.

When I push the front door no one even looks, all in an heated argument seemingly about my whereabouts.

Damn a bitch can't take a couple hours to clear her head?

"So unuh just deh ya and she just get up and cut?" Tariek asks Xavier.

He looks frustrated, he runs his hands over his face and nods. I look around to see my mother being a crying mess, she's being consoled by Thalia while Saj holds Sarai who's just looking around at them.

Her face looking a little sad seemingly sensing the heaviness of the situation. Especially with the amount of emotions in the room with her favorite people not being their usual selves.

Not caring about anyone else, I don't say anything to make my presence known.

Walking straight towards him I hear the room go silent, "Can I get her?" I ask softly, he looks at me. His reaction stunned, I take her out of his hands and fix her on my chest.

"Hey baby girl" I kiss her cheeks. She puts her head on my chest, her hand reaching into my breast for comfort.

I feel their stares on me.
I don't even look.

"Tansaneé." Xavier out of everyone decides to call to me, my mouth itches to respond to him but I look at my daughter and refrain myself.

Not infront of the baby.

Walking out of the house straight into the backyard. Realizing it's a little chilly I take her back in, "Yow!" His aggressive voice meets my ear followed by a yank that startles my baby due to me jerking back.

She starts crying loudly.
I glare at him.

"What?" My voice eerily calm.
"Where were you Henny? You had us so worried." Nicki tells me.

I look at her and sigh, "I needed to clear my head, I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

My focus shifting back to Sarai immediately, not really caring about anyone or their reaction.

Honestly want the wull a them come outta me house especially suchman.

I reach for her blanket and cover her. Sitting on the couch I place my breast in her mouth.

"So you couldn't say something? You just walk out a the house lef you daughter and me? Really Tansaneé!!" I hear Xavier behind me.

He's irate.

Hissing my teeth I stand up again, "I'm actually really exhausted so I'm going to go lay down with her. I'll call all of you in the morning, I'm really sorry for worrying you guys." I tell them ignoring him, with that I ascend the stairs and lock our bedroom door.