Abstinence

TANSANEÉ POV
Feb.9
12:00 p.m.

Falling into a fit of laughter at the news Xavier just brought to me I fold my lips trying to stifle the laugh as his face doesn't hold a grimace of amusement.

He hisses, "Mi nuh know why you a laugh cause this nuh funny"

I can't believe Matic is pregnant, watch grandfather!

"You ago be okay grandpa" I smile at him, he narrows his eyes on me clearly annoyed with my un-seriousness.

But wah him expect after delivering such news to me?

Right now me a dead!
"So you nah bother come a school?" I ask him, he shakes his head no.

"A after 12 now by time me fi reach school done"
"Oh well okay, Saj give me the notes for you so imma send them" i say switching apps to send the pictures to him.

He hums, "Wahm wid the thing today?" He asks me.

I sigh,"I have no idea about anything yet, my lawyer still hasn't called me to let me know anything."

I haven't seen Katrina all day either.

"Anyways I want one of her puppies when they're born, can just bet how them ago cute" I say, he tsks.

"Right now me not even wah think bout that, Deven know which mangey dog she go take up" he tells me, I shake my head.

"How you fi call the lady good good man mangey? Suppose is a poodle" I tease, he hisses his teeth.

"Stop you noise bout poodle a two man dog deh up here wah me suspect and one a the a Rottweiler and the next one a German shepherd"

"Matic she bad eee" I giggle,
"Bad yuh fuck wait til me run har out, me wah know if she have puppy money" he says making me burst out laughing.

Grabbing the attention of my brother and Jaz who look at me as if I'm crazy.

I probably look crazy as they can't hear my conversation due to my AirPods.

Xavier smiles and shakes his head.
"A you fi give me a yute still" I hear him say and roll my eyes humming in response.

"Nah entertain da conversation here with you sir, worry bout the two wah you have on the way" i tease watching his smile fade.

"Yow, come offa me phone later" he hisses, I smile.

"Later baby, talk to you after school" I blow him a kiss before seeing the time, time fi me go class anyways.

He hangs up after a moment, I pack up my things and head to my last class of the day.

XAVIER POV
Friday, Feb. 10
5:14 p.m.

"Box you inna you face yer!" I hear Tansaneé say to her brother and look around seeing the both of them in a heated conversation.

"Dweet nuh see if me nuh buss you face!" He responds glaring at her.

"Buss who fah face?"
I have to ask because a couldn't fi har
Fuck them a argue bout?

He hisses his teeth, "Gwan to you man hear likkle girl and avoid me" he moves pushing her out of his way, Saneé stumbles back grabbing onto him to keep her balance before swinging on him.