Kill Bill

XAVIER'S POV
Saturday
11:11 p.m.

Why da b ya nuh shut up?

I exhale deeply hoping...whatever she said her name was would take the hint and move away from me.

I've been mentally tuning her out since she came up the stairs earlier.

She's captured my attention.

"Yeah?" I respond dryly and she nods with so much enthusiasm for whatever she's talking about.

I pour myself some more Hennessy before gulping it.

She looks around for a moment as if looking for someone before her eyes make four with mine. I smirk and she looks away hesitantly yet, swiftly.

I watch as she proceeds to say something to her friend who then looks back at me.

Muma really over deh a talk bout me and not to me..

Nuh understand da style deh.

She giggles and I observe how pretty she is under the flickering lights, definitely my type.

She then picks up her purse and stands heading in my direction. I raise an eyebrow impressed.

"You hear wah mi say?" Miss talk alot questions following my stare.

She scoffs beside me.

"Man a really dog" she says lowly shaking her head before getting up. Finally.

She approaches me and I look up at her letting my eyes roam her. She looks even better when she's closer.

"Why you a stare pan me?" She asks, her voice is so sweet but it holds a hint of badness to it. I'm also picking up a little accent.

"Me caah stare pan you?" I counter cocking a brow at her, she smirks.

"Sit" I pat the seat beside me and she tilts her head, so cute...

Dawg..

"I'm not a puppy" she says smartly and I bite my lips to hide my amusement, fulla attitude.

"Sorry, would you like a seat miss?" I ask and she smiles taking a seat beside me

She smells really good too, she brushes her hair to the side out of her face.

"You love stare pan me?" She asks and I give her a final once over.

"You fulla attitude doe" I say and she shakes her head.

"Don't change the subject, it's okay to admit that you like seeing me" her tone tells me that she's joking, goods have sense of humor.

I chuckle breifly,"Wah you name?" I ask her.

She doesn't hesitate before saying, "Hennessey" my eyes find the bottle on the table before looking back at her.

"Mi neva ask you fi name the first thing you see enuh mumz" I state and she giggles.

"I'm serious, that's what everybody calls me. Sometimes henny for short"

I nod and she returns my question.

"Xavier" I tell her simply.

"You want sumn fi drink?" I ask her and she shows me her bottle of water.

"My friends say no more liquor for the night" she admits and I nod taking a sip of my henny.

Ironic