BIG Feté

CHANELLE POV
Friday,Feb. 16
8:56 p.m.

"How you sound suh?" He asks bringing my attention back to him on the FaceTime call.

Forgot I was even on the phone.

I sigh, "It's my son"
I roll my eyes at the thought.

Convinced seh Xavier and Deonté wah kill me off. Especially Xavier him!

"The likkle one?" He asks, I nod.

"But he's not so little anymore, him gone a Trinidad with him girlfriend"I say getting into a more comfortable position on my bed, he leans back in what I'm assuming is his Jaguar with his eyes trained solely on me as I move about.

"Oh, so wah bout him make you sound so miserable ?" His question is followed by a drag from his spliff, his face enveloping in smoke before he places the car in drive.

I sigh, "Feel like me a lose him, since Zion died and he moved to Kingston with Deonté I've only been able to see them when I go up. And now when I do go up he's never there because he's with this girlfriend of his. He doesn't even let me do the things I used to for him"

Not even him hair him nuh want me do and I was the only one that did his hair for years.

"Well that expected him a how much now? 18, the man a grow up enuh. Certain things mommy caah do fi him again yuhzimi? Worse him find woman." He tells me, I pout.

Xavier is my last child, the baby I had after I went through so much trouble getting pregnant when Zion and I got married.

As much as I love Deonté because we practically grew up together due to the young age I had him at, the bond that grew between Xavier and I was precious to me.

He reminds me so much of the man I fell inlove with, both good and bad things and now it feels like I have neither.

"But still-"
"No but still nuh in deh b, him a man now yaffi accept it" he tells me.

I sigh thinking about it.
He's right, Xavier isn't a baby anymore.

"Me never ready fi lose me baby yet." I say truthfully.

"Anuh lose, a still you son. Him just a grow Chan"

I nod, though that's not the what I want to hear.
I still don't like that girl, especially after how he disrespected me in my own home about her.

Then again maybe I was a little harsh, I shouldn't have spoken to her like that or called her out of her name the way I did.

"By the way me deh come link you, soon reach a your place" he tells me, my eyes light up hearing that.

"How far away are you?" I ask eagerly,
"Five minutes, me just lef studio"

"Okayy"

Just as he said, after about five minutes I hear an engine out side of my house I hang up the phone and spring off my bed heading straight to the door pulling at the leg of my shorts before swinging it open.

Seeing him exit his car I lean against the door frame watching the slow sexy strides he makes to meet me.

He's just so...sexy.

Once he's towering me he places one hand on my waist before burying his face in my neck, due to him smoking the kiss he leaves there burns my skin igniting a fire within me.

One that had been outed a while ago.

"Hey baby" I bite my lip hearing that come from his husky voice, feeling him grope my ass I step back pulling him into the house.