89. Eternally Yours (Andy X Chris Motionless)

Found this in my drafts. I've been addicted to Motionless in White lately, so my other loves Chris Ricky and Vinny needed to be included in this.

I promise I'll have some new ones soon. I have a bunch started i swear!! (Yes queen of pain i have your ideas in the works too! I love your ideas so much!!!)

-Andie

--------------------------------------------------

"BVB you're on in 5!" Black Veil Brides' tour manager yells backstage.

They're on leg 3 of the Trinity Of Terror tour with Motionless In White and Ice Nine Kills. Jake, Jinxx, and Lonny are all tuning their instruments, CC is in the corner practicing tricks with his drumsticks so he doesn't hit anyone, and Andy is off to the side in the arms of his boyfriend Chris, the lead singer of Motionless, trying to fight off a panic attack. The 3 bands have been touring nonstop for almost 8 months, and the stress is really starting to get to Andy. Andy's depression and anxiety always seem to get worse during tour, despite his love for performing, and this time it seems to be even worse since this tour has gone on for so long.

"It'll be okay, Ands. We only have another week. Then we can go home and relax and everything will be okay." Chris whispers, holding Andy tighter.

"I know. I just don't know how much longer I can do this." Andy sniffles, clinging to Chris like a lifeline.

"I know, baby. We're off tomorrow, then we only have 5 more shows, then we go home. You can do this. I believe in you." Chris says, pulling back slightly and holding Andy's face in his hands. Andy nods and tries to calm himself down.

"Here baby, let me fix your makeup." Chris says, wiping tears from Andy's face before fixing his eyeliner and kissing his forehead.

"10 seconds guys! Get ready!" Their manager yells.

"You got this, I love you!" Chris yells as Andy and his band run out on stage.

Chris stays backstage and watches BVB perform. He thinks it's amazing how Andy can go from about to have a breakdown to being the most confident person he's ever seen on stage. He knows Andy's just hiding it for the fans, but he's impressed how well the singer performs, even feeling as awful as he does. Chris could never do that. He's performed on bad days, but never hid it as well as Andy. It's like another version of Andy takes over when he's on stage, like all the anxiety and depression is gone from him for a while. Chris knows it's not gonna last though. He knows the second Andy walks off stage all the feelings will come rushing right back at him.

After their set, Andy runs off stage and straight into Chris's arms, pressing his face in his shoulder and crying softly. Chris rubs his back.

"You did great, baby. I'm so proud of you." Chris whispers, holding Andy tight.

"I just wanna go home." Andy cries, gripping Chris tighter.

"I know, baby. I know. It's only a few more days. You got this." Chris says and Andy pulls away and wipes his eyes.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel and try to calm down. Please come back soon after your set?" Andy says, looking at Chris with scared, watery eyes.

"Of course Andy. We're on in 30 minutes, and I'll come straight back. I promise." Chris says, kissing his boyfriend and telling him he loves him before he leaves.

"I love you too. I'll see you soon." Andy says and leaves to go to his and Chris's hotel room.

--------------------------------------

Chris goes to his band's dressing room and sighs heavily, running his hands through his hair.

"What's wrong, Chris? You good?" Ricky, the guitarist, asks, sensing Chris's worry.