19. You'll Be Fine

A/N: sorry for disappearing for a while again.. I have a bunch of imagines started, but I keep forgetting where the story was going and then I forget to finish them. I'm trying to finish them I swear. In the mean time here's this. I have no idea what this one even was.
Edit: I decided to add A Lot to this, so if you want to read it again, go ahead. The ending is a lot better than it was before.
~Chloe <{•.•}> <{~.~}> sleepy Ned 😂

—————————————————————————

Chloe's POV

I was hanging out at my best friend Josh Raven's house watching a movie and I got a text from my boyfriend Andy.

Andy: Babe?

Me: Yes, Batman?

Andy: When are you coming home?

Me: idk I was gonna leave in about a half hour-ish. Josh and I are watching a movie and I was gonna leave when it's over. Why?

Andy: Can you come home now please? I need you..

Me: Ya of course. Are you okay??

Andy: I'm just not feeling very good and I really wanna cuddle with my favorite person...

Me: aww you're my favorite person too babe <3 Are you sick or is something else wrong?

Andy: No I'm not sick. Just feeling kinda down I guess.. and I sorta feel like crying even though I really don't want to cry... Can you please come home? I'm sorry for being such a bother right now. I just really need you to come hold me.. I'm sorry..

Me: aww sweetie, you don't have anything to apologize for baby. I'm leaving right now. I'll be there in about 5 minutes. You know Josh only lives a couple blocks away. And you're not a bother at all. I'm so happy you texted me and told me that you need me to come home instead of hiding it. I love you Andy. Don't ever doubt that. I'll give you as many hugs and cuddles as you want and I'll hold you for as long as you need me to when I get there. I love you.

Andy: thank you babe. I love you too.

I told Josh that Andy wasn't feeling well and that he needed me to come home. He gave me a hug and said he hopes Andy feels better. I left Josh's house and drove to Andy and I's.

I hope he's okay. He's not much of an emotional person and he's usually a pretty happy person. If he's asking me to come home, he must really be upset. He doesn't usually like to let people in because he feels like a burden, but I'm really glad that he's starting to open up to me more.

I walked into our house and as I was taking off my shoes, I heard muffled sobs coming from upstairs. Aww my poor baby.. Andy NEVER cries. I've known him for 7 years and I've never seen him cry before. Let alone this bad. All I wanna do is make him feel better and cuddle him until he's okay again. Just the thought of Andy being sad physically makes my heart hurt.

Once my shoes were off, I ran up the stairs and into our room as fast as I could.

When I walked into our room, Andy was curled up in our bed holding a pillow tightly to his chest and crying his heart out into it.

I crawled in bed next to him so we were facing each other and instantly wrapped my arms around him, causing him to flinch since he must not have heard me come in.

"Shh It's okay. It's just me, hon. I'm here now" I whispered as I held him tightly, placing one hand on the back of his head playing with his hair, and rubbing circles on his back with my other.

Once he realized it was me, he let go of the pillow and held onto me tightly, burying his face in my chest. His crying started to subside almost immediately. After about 5 or 10 minutes of me holding him and rubbing his back, his sobs were reduced to small sniffles and hiccups.