55. Stress (version 2)

This was requested literally like 6 months ago and I thought I posted it but I guess I forgot to. Hehe life of a scatterbrain.

Request: Hello!! Can you do an imagine where Andy has a bad panic attack because he's stressed about the new album and Chloe tries to calm him down and it ends fluffy?!? Thanks!! XX
—————————————————————————

—Chloe's POV—

I'm starting to get a little worried about Andy. He's been locked away in his 'office' writing songs for the new album for the past week and a half and rarely comes out. I've tried to tell him to take a break, but all he does is snap back at me and then lock the door. He really needs to stop doing this to himself. He does this for every album: locks himself away for days, sometimes even weeks, until he gives himself a panic attack. Then he goes back to work until he has a full on mental breakdown. I hate it when he puts himself through this. If he doesn't come out by the end of today, I'm gonna go in there and drag his ass out of that room.

—time skip a few hours—

I was laying on the couch watching TV downstairs in the living room and I heard something crashing upstairs. I got up and ran up the stairs and into Andy's 'music room/office'. When I got to the door, I heard him throw something and I could hear him crying. Here we go again. He always overworks himself until he gives himself a panic attack, and even then he still pushes himself way beyond his limits.

I slowly opened the door and when I walked in, there was crumpled paper everywhere, and it looked like Andy had pushed everything off his desk from the stress. There were pens everywhere as well as notebooks, pencils, erasers, and a bunch of other stuff. What broke my heart the most was that Andy was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room hugging his knees to his chest and crying into his arms. 

"Baby... you can't keep doing this to yourself." I said quietly so he would know I was in the room with him. He didn't answer me, but instead he cried harder.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. I lightly placed my hand on his shoulder, making him flinch, but after a few seconds, he threw his arms around me and sobbed into my chest. I scooted closer to him and he moved so he was sitting on my lap facing me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and placed one hand on the back of his head and the other on his back, holding him closer to me. I could feel him shuddering and shaking as he sobbed into me, causing my heart to hurt more for him.

"Shh. It's okay. You're alright. Im here now." I whispered as I lightly ran my hand up and down his back in an attempt to comfort him, but I don't think it helped much.

He kept crying harder and harder until he was coughing and hiccuping uncontrollably and gasping for air. Even then he still cried harder until he nearly passed out from how hard he was crying.

"Andy, love you need to calm down. You're gonna end up hurting yourself. You'll be okay, I promise." I said as I held him tighter and continued rubbing his back with one hand and running my other hand through his hair.

After a while of him still not being able to calm down, I decided to try to get him to tell me about what he had gotten himself so incredibly worked up over. I've seen him have full on mental breakdowns before, but none were ever this bad. Maybe if I get him to tell me what he was so upset about, he would feel a little better. Since I knew he wouldn't be able to talk, I decided I would have him write down what he was feeling instead.

"Honey, if you told me why you're so upset right now, would it make you feel better? Like would it help you to vent and get it all out?" He nodded and pulled away from me a little.

He let go of my shirt and started rubbing his eyes really roughly, causing them to become even more red than they already were. It also didn't matter that he was trying to dry his tears, since they just kept coming. I handed him a notebook and a pen and told him to write why he was so worked up and crying so badly. I held him in my lap, still facing me, as he wrote everything down.