76. Forever And Always (Kandy)

A/N: you guys seem to really like Andy and Kellin :))

Request: Andy and Kellin are dating, and they have a fight about Andy not acting like himself because he's depressed and going through shit, and when Kellin asks about it, he snaps at him and Kellin gets upset but Andy comforts him and then tells him what's been bothering him and they make up

—————————————————————————

Kellin's POV:

"Fuck you, Kellin! I don't fucking need you!" My boyfriend Andy yells at me.

We've been arguing for the past hour and a half. He's been really down and stressed lately, and when I asked if he was okay he snapped at me and we started arguing.

"Fine. Whatever. I don't need you either." I say as I turn and walk out of the room, barely holding back my tears.

The second I'm out of the room I burst into tears and run into our bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I lay down on our bed, hide under all the pillows and blankets, and just cry.

After about a half hour, I hear a quiet knock on the door.

"Kells? Can I come in?" I hear Andy ask quietly. His voice sounds odd, almost as if he was crying too.

I come out from under the blankets and wipe my eyes, even though I'm still crying my eyes out, and look up at Andy. His eyes are red and his face is paler than usual, making it obvious that he was crying as well.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you. You didn't deserve any of that. And I do need you." Andy whispers as he carefully sits down on the bed next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

He wipes my tears with his free hand and kisses my forehead before pulling me into a hug. I hug him back and hide my face in his shoulder, quietly sobbing into him. He rubs my back and kisses my head while whispering "I'm so sorry" over and over again.

"It's not your fault. I'm just sensitive and I pushed you too far. It was my own fault." I whisper once I've calmed down and regained some control over my emotions.

"No, Kells, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have snapped. I should've just told you what was wrong instead of hiding it. I never wanted to hurt you. I love you, and I'm so sorry." He whispers as he wipes my tears again before hugging me tighter.

"You can always come to me, Andy. I'm here for you. You're my boyfriend and I love you." I say as I hug him just as tight.

"I love you too." He whispers, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I've just been feeling... I don't know... sad? I guess? And most of the time I keep thinking about how much I hate myself and then my brain twists that around and turns them into reasons why you could hate me, and my brain makes be believe that you do hate me." Andy whispers, his voice getting quieter.

I look up at him and see tears running down his face. I carefully wipe them away and give him a hug, laying back down on the bed with Andy half on top of me and just holding him.

"Sweetheart, I could never hate you. I love you so much and I love every little thing about you. You're so perfect. I'm sorry you've been feeling like that. If there's anything I can do to help you, please tell me. I wanna help you in any way I can." I say as I rub his back.

"Just don't leave me." He whispers and starts crying a little harder.

"I've got you, baby. I'm not going anywhere." I say as I hold him tighter.

I continue to hold him and comfort him for what feels like hours until he eventually cries himself to sleep in my arms. Once he's asleep, I gently kiss his forehead and whisper "I love you" before falling asleep with him, still holding him tight.