34. I'll Be There

I was sitting on the couch in the living room of Andy and I's house watching Coraline for the millionth time. I don't care how many times I watch this movie. It just never gets boring.

About half way into the movie, Andy walked out of his room and sat down beside me on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled up into my side, hiding his face behind me.

"Andy what are you doing?" I asked, laughing slightly as I hugged him the best I could in this weird position he was in.

"need a hug." His voice sounded quieter than usual and kinda sad, which worried me.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked as I moved slightly so I could see him and so he wasn't hiding behind me anymore.

He tried to hide his face behind his hair, but I brushed it away from his face. I looked into his eyes and they were filled with tears, like he would start crying at any second.

"What's wrong Ands?" I asked while running my fingers through his hair. He just shook his head.

"I don't want to talk about it." He whispered as a few tears fell from his eyes. "Just hold me please" He whispered as he hugged me around my waist and laid his head down on my chest.

I leaned back against the back of the couch and wiped his tears before wrapping my arms around him. I grabbed the blanket from next to me and pulled it over us. The two of us sat here silently holding each other until Andy broke the silence.

"I just feel hated.." he said quietly.

"What do you mean babe?" I asked as I kissed the top of his head.

"I don't know.. I just feel hated. I don't know why, but I do. Maybe it's the hate on twitter and Instagram, or maybe it's an effect of me hating myself for so long in school. Either way, I just feel like this world and everyone in it hates me and like no one could ever like me or love me" He whispered and started to cry softly into my chest.

"Babe... I love you so much. I promise you that not everyone hates you. Sure there may be some haters out there, but that doesn't mean everyone hates you. The band doesn't hate you. The fans don't hate you. I definitely don't hate you. We all love you so much, Andy. I promise you that. I love you more than life itself." I said as I hugged him tighter and gently ran my fingers through his hair.

"Thanks Chloe. I needed to hear that. I love You." He said as he hugged me tighter.

"I love you too babe. I'll always be here for you."