82. All Your Hate

(This is a ship between CC, Lonny, and Andy. Also featuring Trashley being a piece of shit because I love making him a villain. Let's face it, he's a real villain.)
Title credit: All Your Hate- Black Veil Brides
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Andy look at this, you're not gonna believe it." Jinxx says and hands Andy his phone.

On the screen is a post on instagram by none other than Trashley Purvy himself. Andy takes the phone from Jinxx and reads the post, eyes widening in shock as he reads all the lies being said.

"You're right, I can't fucking believe this shit. Who the fuck does he think he is? God fucking dammit!" Andy says loudly, handing the phone back to Jinxx.

"Read the comments. How the fuck are there people still on his side?" Andy says, beginning to pace back and forth.

"Andy, baby, calm down. Anyone who supports him isn't a true BVB fan anyways. It'll blow over soon." Lonny, one of Andy's boyfriends, says.

"Yea Ands, we all know the truth about him, and so do our real fans. Look how far we've all come since kicking his ass out. He's just jealous, honey." CC, Andy's other boyfriend, tells him, sending Lonny a concerned look.

Andy continues to pace, taking out his phone and reading all the comments on Ashley's post. Andy had Ashley blocked since they kicked him out, but unblocked him so he could see the comments. After reading almost every comment and re-blocking him, Andy leaves the room.

"I'll be right back. This is getting out of hand." Andy says nervously as he leaves the living room and goes upstairs to his, Lonny, and CC's bedroom and slams the door closed.

The four others all look at each other worriedly, knowing how sensitive Andy is to hate, especially when it comes from someone he was once close with. After about 10 minutes, they see that Andy has made a several page post on his twitter and Instagram story defending himself and the band. Lonny and CC look at each other worriedly, then at the other guys. Since Andy isn't back yet, even after posting everything, they get more worried about him.

"I'm gonna go check he's okay. We all know how much this shit gets to him." CC says as he gets up and walks to the stairs.

"Want me to come too?" Lonny asks, knowing that Andy probably would feel more comfortable with CC since he's known him longer, but still wanting to help.

"I'll text if we need you, I'm just gonna make sure he's not doing anything stupid." CC says and goes upstairs.

When CC gets to their room, he opens the door and his heart shatters. Andy is laying on the bed curled up into himself, crying heavily and visibly shaking. CC takes out his phone and texts Lonny "Nvm, get up here, Andy's crying like hell" before going over to Andy. He lies down on the bed next to him and pulls Andy into his arms, holding him tightly. Andy grips onto CC's shirt and pushes his face into his chest, sobbing his heart out. CC holds him tight and rubs his back, whispering in his ear how much he and Lonny love him, that they will all get through this together, etc, and waits for Lonny to see the text.

As soon as Lonny reads CC's text, he gets up and runs towards the stairs.

"CC texted. Andy's really upset. I'm gonna go check on them." He says and runs upstairs as fast as he can.

He walks in the room and his eyes fill with tears seeing his lover so upset, but he doesn't let them fall. He has to stay strong for Andy. He closes the door and lays down on the other side of the bed, wrapping Andy in his arms from behind. Andy lets go of CC's shirt with one hand and tightly holds Lonny's hand, crying even harder. CC and Lonny hug Andy tighter and CC kisses his forehead and plays with his hair.

"Honey, it's gonna be okay, I promise. We're right here. We got you." Lonny whispers and lifts his head to kiss Andy's cheek.

"Yea sweetie, we got you. That cunt isn't worth your tears, baby. He's hurt you enough. We're gonna get through this, love." CC whispers, stroking Andy's hair and holding him tighter.

Both CC and Lonny can feel Andy shaking and his heart racing from crying so hard. It breaks their hearts that someone who hasn't been a part of their lives in years still wants to attack Andy and cause him to break him down like this. It pisses them off.

After a little while longer, Andy slowly starts to calm down. He pulls away from his lovers and sits up a little, trying to catch his breath after sobbing so hard he couldn't breathe for almost an hour. CC and Lonny sit up with him and try to help him not get worked up again. Lonny wraps his arm around Andy's shoulders, using his other hand to wipe some of the tears off his face, and both CC and Lonny hold Andy's hands in theirs to keep him from hurting himself, knowing that Andy would most likely be scratching the fuck out of his wrists if he wasn't holding his hands.

"Why- why can't he just leave me- leave us- alone? It's been years already." Andy whispers, leaning his head on Lonny's shoulder as more tears fall down his face.

"He's jealous, love. He's mad that we're more successful than he is, and that everyone finally knows the truth about him so he's trying to drag you down with him." Lonny says, stroking Andy's hair.

Andy doesn't say anything, just cries harder into Lonny's shoulder. Lonny kisses his forehead and looks over at CC worriedly. This the most upset Lonny has ever seen Andy, and he doesn't know what to do. CC moves closer to Andy and holds his hand tighter, his other hand on Andy's knee.

"Baby, Lonny's right. He's just jealous of you. It's going to be okay, honey. Just give it time." CC says.

A few minutes later, all three of them hear their phones go off at the same time. CC checks first to make sure it wasn't the piece of shit who started this. It wasn't. He opens his phone to twitter and sees that both Jake and Jinxx have made posts themselves defending Andy and calling the bitch out for everything he has done. 

"Andy, look. Jake and Jinxx are defending you too. I'll make a post too and so will Lonny. There's five of us and one of him. He's got no chance." CC says, showing Andy and Lonny the posts.

"Yea honey, we all got your back. He can't do shit to you. He knows that." Lonny says, holding Andy tighter.

"Thanks guys. I really don't know what I'd do without you. I love you." Andy says and wraps his arms around both his boyfriends, bringing them into a group hug.

"We'll always be here, honey. We're not going anywhere. We love you too." CC says, kissing Andy's head.

The three stay in this position for a while, until Andy is completely calmed down. Once he's calm, the tree go back downstairs to join Jake and Jinxx and spend the rest of the night together as one big family.