30. Bad Day

(there will be another part to this that will be all in Andy's POV. This one switches after the first few paragraphs)

—Andy's POV—

I woke up early this morning and immediately feel shitty and depressed as hell. I decide to get up and go downstairs to go take my depression meds to see if that would help, even though I know it won't. I was gonna go back to bed and cuddle with my girlfriend since that seems to be the only thing that actually helps me and makes me feel better, but out of nowhere I just start hyperventilating while crying and sobbing heavily. My eyes are flooded with tears that are blurring my vision and flowing down my face in fast, steady streams dripping off the bottom of my cheeks.

I tried to calm myself down, but it didn't work and I just sobbed harder. I put the hood of my hoodie up, tied the strings shut so the hood covers my face, walked over to the couch and curled into a ball crying and violently sobbing while my body shudders and shakes from the force of my cries and sobs, and occasional screams. God I wish I could cry quieter so maybe I won't wake Chloe up, but I have no control whatsoever over how much or how hard I'm crying right now.

I don't even know why I'm crying, but I can't stop for the life of me no matter how hard I try. As much as I really want- no, need to be held right now, I really don't wake Chloe up with my crying. Especially because I'm crying for literally no reason at all. I'm just being even more overly emotional than usual and I'm scared that if she sees me like this, she'll realize how worthless I really am and leave me. I can't lose her. Fuck now I'm crying even harder. Dammit brain please stop thinking! Agh!

—Chloe's POV—

I woke up at around 8am and Andy isn't laying next to me like he usually is. He probably just woke up earlier and went downstairs to get something to eat. I get up to use the bathroom and as I'm walking past the stairs, I hear someone crying downstairs.

I go downstairs and find Andy curled up in a ball on the couch crying and sobbing insanely hard, shaking violently, and sometimes screaming.

"Hey.. what's wrong Ands?" I ask quietly as I sit down next to him.

Damn he's really shaking. I thought to myself as I placed my hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump slightly since he probably didn't hear or see me come in.

"I don't- I don't kn-know" he cried.

"Well then why are you crying so hard sweetheart?" I ask calmly.

"I-I came d-down h-here to take m-my meds, and I just started crying. I don't know why." He said and started crying harder, if that's even possible.

"Okay, okay, it's alright." I say as I put my arm around him. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"H-hold m-me"

I move closer to him and wrap my both of arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. He hugged me back and hid his face, which is covered by his hoodie, in my shoulder. He gripped onto the back of my shirt and held onto me as tightly as he could. He started crying even harder and wrapped his legs around my waist to bring himself closer to me and climb into my lap.

I actually find it really adorable when he crawls in my lap like this. He sometimes likes to think he's smaller than he is and tries to climb into my lap. He always sits like this when he's either tired or sad. The only thing I hate about how he's sitting on me right now is the fact that he's literally sobbing his heart out harder than I'd ever seen. I hate it when he cries. It always makes me want to cry myself to see him so hurt. He's crying so incredibly hard right now that I'm worried he's going to hurt himself, make himself throw up, or pass out from lack of oxygen.