36. Heartbreak (Kinda Andley)

A/N: this is the first imagine I'd ever written, so I apologize if it's shit. I wrote this over a year ago but I'm just posting it now.  Sorry in advance if this is shit. I also don't write in this style anymore. It was really hard for some reason.

Also- I MEAN NO HATE TOWARDS JULIET
—————————————————————————

"Andy? You okay?" His bandmate Ashley called as he walked out of his room.

Ashley, Andy, Jake, CC, and Jinxx all lived in the same building. Jake And Jinxx lived in one apartment, and CC, Ashley, and Andy lived across the hall from them.

It was 2:30am. Ash and CC had both woken up from hearing Andy wake up screaming. This wasn't the first time this happened. The only problem was that Andy wouldn't admit that anything was wrong. Every night for the past 6 days, the boys would wake up from hearing Andy scream and they try to call out to him, but he never answers. Ash always went to his room and knocked on the door to try to get his attention, but all he could hear was Andy screaming and sobbing his heart out on the other side. And when they asked him about it in the morning, he would get snappy and refuse to talk about it. He wouldn't let anyone comfort him either. If anyone tried to hug him or something he would just pull away and lock himself in his room.

"Andy? What's wrong? Please come talk to me." He pleaded as he knocked on his door again. All he wanted to do was help him. He sounded so broken and it hurt Ashley knowing that his best friend was in that much pain and that he couldn't do anything about it.

He heard something hit the wall and that's when he knew something was really wrong. More than usual. He ran back to his room and got the spare key to Andy's door. He ran back to Andy's room and unlocked the door. He knew Andy would be pissed at him for coming in, but he didn't care. He knew his best friend was hurting and he knew he needed someone. He couldn't stand to see him this way. He knew he had to do something to help him.

When he walked into his room, Andy was still screaming and sobbing hysterically into his arms. He was standing by the wall, facing it, and resting his head against the wall. He punched the wall as he screamed again and started to cry even harder. Ash could see his tears falling onto the ground as he ran over to him and gently started rubbing his back, trying to calm him down. He held onto his arm with his other hand and he could feel him shaking.

"It's okay. You're okay. I'm right here." He said to him.

Andy fell to the ground an hugged his knees into his chest and buried his face in his knees as he sobbed, still facing the wall. Ash sat down next to him and continued rubbing circles on his back and he hugged him tight when he screamed again.

"It's okay. It's okay. You're okay." Ash whispered softly again.

Andy finally realized Ashley was there, and instead of pulling away, he let go of his knees and hugged Ash back, pulling himself as close to him as possible.

"I got you. I got you. It's okay." Ash said as he softly started gently rocking him as he sobbed in his shoulder.

"I-I-I'm s-sor-ry" Andy sobbed and Ash held him tighter.

"Shh. Just breath." Ash said in an attempt to calm him down.

A few minutes later, CC walked in and sat down on the other side of Andy. He rested one hand on Andy's back and the other on his leg. CC stayed quiet and also rubbed Andy's back to try to comfort him.

Andy started sobbing harder again, and both CC and Ash held him tighter. A few minutes later, he started to calm down and he pulled away from Ash and CC.