59. Misery (Andley)

A/N: another prompt from Tumblr.

Title credit: "Misery" by Creeper (if you haven't heard it, you should really listen to it. I put the link to the song at the top of the page. It's the slide after the picture)

|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|

Text convo:

Andy: "are you busy?"

Ashley: "I'm ahead of schedule actually :) why?"

Andy: "I don't feel very good, can you come home?"

Ashely: on my way now

Ashley's POV:

I walked in to Andy's house and found him curled up on the couch under a blanket. He look so worn out and tired and all I wanted to do was hug him and cuddle him to make him feel at least a little better.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" I asked as I sat by him on the couch.

I carefully moved him over a little so that I could sit next to him, and I pulled him close to me so that his head was on my chest.

"I don't know... everything's fine but I just feel... bad. I don't know why... it's probably nothing.... I just- I just need you.." he whispered as he cuddled up to me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight while running my fingers through his hair.

"What do you mean by you feel bad? Like do you feel sad? Anxious? Tired?" I asked softly while continuing to hold Andy.

"I don't really know.. I guess sad? And maybe a little anxious? That's why I texted you to come home.. I was starting to get really nervous, but I don't know why. Then you came, and the anxiety went away... now I don't know what I feel.. I guess it's sorta like emptiness? But also numb and sad. Does that make sense?" He whispered.

"So you feel empty and numb, and you're sad because you feel empty and numb?"

"Yeah. That. It makes me sad cause I have no reason to feel so empty inside. Like I have everything I need, I have friends, an amazing boyfriend, a successful band, my family, the fans, yet I still feel so empty and like nothing can fill that."

"Is there anything I can do to help the emptiness to not be so bad?" I asked as I kissed his forehead.

"Not really. Just you being here makes it better. I know that sounds really selfish and like I'm ungrateful for everything else I have in my life, but I don't mean it to sound like that. I am grateful. I don't know why I still feel like this... I JUST WANT THIS TO END" He started to cry quietly, so I held him tighter and rubbed his back.

"It'll get better Andy.... I promise, it gets better." I whispered as I kissed his forehead.

"I know.. It just hurts..." he whispered as he cried.

"I know baby, I know. It won't last forever babe. You'll feel better soon"

"I love you Ash." He said as he clung to me tighter

"I love you too Batman. So much" I said as I kissed his lips