66. Voices {Candley}

I wanted to try something different and write a three way relationship between Andy Ashley and CC since I don't think there's enough of these around. Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think and if I should do more like this.
~Chloe
—————————————————————————

~CC's POV~

{{around 2am}}

I wake up with start and feel an odd feeling in my chest. It's like I can tell something is wrong, but I can't figure out what. I look next to me to see my boyfriend Ashley sleeping peacefully while curled up in the blankets, which is weird since usually Andy sleeps between us.

I 'aww' mentally at Ash's cute sleeping face and look to the other side of me, expecting to see my other boyfriend Andy, but the bed is empty.

I decide to get up and go check the guest bedroom to look for Andy. I think this feeling is telling me somethings wrong with him. Sometimes if he gets upset and doesn't want to wake us up, he'll go to the guest room instead.

I get up and walk to the guest room, which is across the hall from our room. When I open the door, I find Andy sitting on the bed with his back against the wall and his knees pulled into his chest. He's hiding under the comforter and I can hear him crying quietly.

"Andy? Are you okay?" I ask softly as I slowly walk into the room, closing the door behind me.

He doesn't answer, so go over to him and sit on the bed next to him.

After a few seconds, he realizes that I'm sitting next to him and moves closer to me, hugging onto me tightly while still keeping the blanket around him and using it to cover his face. He lays his head on my shoulder and cries harder.

I pull him onto my lap so he's straddling me and hug him tightly. I also take the blanket away from his face so maybe he'll be able to breathe a little better.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask softly as I hold him and run my fingers through his hair, knowing that it usually calms him down.

"The voices" he sobs. "They won't leave."

"What are they telling you sweetheart?" I ask as I kiss his head.

"That I should just give up already cause no one loves me or needs me and that I would be better off if I killed myself. I'm not good enough for the band and I'm not good enough as a person" He says as he cries even harder.

"Andy... None of that's true, my love. You're a very kind, loving, caring, sweet, and beautiful person and I love you. Ashley loves you too. So does the rest of the band. We're all here for you always. No one is better off without you, honey. We love you so much" I say as I hug him tighter and rub his back.

"You say that now, but you'll turn on me too. Everyone does. I'm not worth it. I can't take this anymore." By now he's crying so hard he can no longer speak and is shaking.

"Andy I've known you for over 10 years. I'm never going to leave your side. You will always have me no matter what. Ashley too. There's nothing you could do to change that. Ever." I say.

The two of us sit in silence (minus Andy crying) just holding each other; with me stroking Andy's hair, rubbing his back, and leaving soft kisses on his head every now and again while gently rocking him.

It's been about 10 minutes now and he's slowly starting to calm down, which is good. It breaks my heart to see Andy so sad and upset like this. He doesn't get like this very often, but when he does, it's heartbreaking. He's too sweet and loving to ever have to feel like this. He doesn't deserve this horrible feeling at all.

After a few more minutes pass, the door slowly opens and Ashley comes in.

"Hey, whats wrong with Andy?" He asks quietly as he sits down by us.

"The voices got to him" I whisper.

"Aw poor baby" Ash says sadly as he hugs Andy and I.

"I'm sorry" Andy whispers after a while since he calmed down enough to talk again.

"Don't apologize sweetheart. It's not your fault" I whisper softly.

"We'll never ever get mat at you or blame you for being upset. We love you" Ashley adds.

"I love you guys too" Andy whispers.

"Do you wanna go to sleep? You must be pretty tired." I say as I pull out of the hug slightly and dry his tears with my thumbs. He nods.

I softly kiss his lips, and Ashley does the same after Andy and I pull away.

"Do you want to stay here or go back to our room?" Ashley asks.

"Stay here. Too tired to move." Andy says as he leans back against me and yawns.

"You're so adorable, sweetheart." I whisper as I lay down with Andy in my arms. Ashley lays on the other side of us so that Andy is between us and we're both holding him.

Soon enough, we all fall peacefully asleep cuddled up with each other.