74. Never Be Alone (Andy x Kellin)

I honestly think this ship is super cute and I wanted to do a little more with it, so here's this.

—————————————————————————

Andy's POV:

I wake up in the morning feeling pretty shitty and depressed. I have no motivation to do anything and I feel like I wanna cry. I eventually force myself to get up and go downstairs to get something to eat because I know that if I don't eat something, I'll just feel worse about it later.

After eating a small bowl of cereal, I go into the living room and curl up on the couch with my blanket. I decide that I don't want to be alone right now, so I decide to text my boyfriend Kellin.

A: Kellinnn

K: Hey my beautiful Andy baby!!! What's up?

A: I'm having a bad day and I'm really sad... Can you come over???

K: Awww Im sorry you're sad baby... Do you need cuddles?

A: Cuddles would be nice

K: Okay! I'll be there soon baby. I promise. I love you!!!!

A: I love you too!!!

After about 20 minutes, Kellin walks into my house and sees me curled up on the couch.

"Hey my sweet baby,, come here and let me cuddle you. Maybe you'll feel better after a hug." Kellin says sweetly as he sits next to me on the couch and opens his arms.

I crawl into his arms and rest my head on his chest as I feel him wrap one arm around me tightly while the other plays with my hair. I hug Kellin tighter and cuddle closer to him.

"Whats wrong, love? Why're you crying?" Kellin asks as he gently strokes my cheek with his thumb. I guess I had been crying and didn't realize.

"Didn't know I was." I whisper, my voice confirming the fact that I had been crying. I turn my head to hide my face in his chest and hug him as tight as I possibly can.

"I'm just sad. I don't know why. It feels like I'm dying." I whisper as I start to cry more. 

"Baby, you're not dying. I promise. This will pass. It won't last forever. I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you. I've got you. You're gonna be okay, baby." Kellin whispers as he holds me tighter and continues to stroke my hair.

"I'm gonna die." I whisper through my tears. It's nearly impossible to breathe or talk and I feel like I'm dying.

"You're not gonna die, baby. I promise. You're safe. I've got you." He whispers as he rubs my back and kisses my head.

Kellin is the only person who I feel safe with at the moment and him being here and holding me right now means the world to me.

"I love you, Kellin." I whisper once I've calmed down a bit. I pull away from the hug and gently kiss his lips.

"I love you too, Andy. I'm always gonna be here for you." He says as he kisses me again.