14. I Choose To Live (Song Imagine)

A/N: this is based off the lyrics from the song "I Choose To Live" by Creeper. If you guys haven't heard it yet, I HIGHLY suggest you look it up. It's BEAUTIFUL!!

—————————————————————————

—Andy's POV—

"~They tore a hole right through my soul~I could've hid it years ago~ Always assumed that it'd be a phase~I should have this all worked out at my age~"

They hurt me, the people in school. They broke my heart. I feel so much pain because of them. The left me with an empty void in my heart.  I used to be able to hide it, but now I can't anymore. I always thought that it wouldn't last and that I'd be over it by now, but I'm not. It still hurts me. It still haunts me every day.

"~Some days I feel like crying~And I know you feel that too~But life don't seem as dark when I sing with you~"

Sometimes I feel like all I can do is cry, but I know everyone does at some point. Life is better when I'm around Chloe because she makes me feel okay. She makes me smile and laugh, holds me and dries my tears when I cry, makes me feel safe when I'm scared, and is always there for me when I need her. Life is so much better with her around.

"~I choose to live~I choose to live~"

Despite all the shit I've been through, I'm choosing to live. I've decided that I'm going to stay strong and choose my life over the shit my fucked up brain tells me.

"~Young enough to still have a heart~Old enough to fall apart~Now we're drinking in the park~In our 20s in our aging skin at dark~"

I'm old enough to completely break down, but I'm still young enough to pick myself up again and keep fighting.

"~Some days I feel like crying~And I know you feel it too~But life don't seem as dark when I sing with you~"

"~I choose to live~I choose to live~"

—————————————————————————

A/N: I don't really know what this was. I just really love this song and wanted to do something with it. I also deeply relate to this song. Especially the first verse.

If any of you are going through a hard time, please know that I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I love you all.

~Chloe <{•.•}>